4th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Course after B.Tech ECE having greater job opportunities?

sir me b.tech from electronics and communication se houn mujhe koi aisa cource btaiye jisse ki achchi job mil sake or jis cource ki jyada demand ho.

29th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Course after B.Tech ECE having greater job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir me b.tech from electronics and communication se houn mujhe koi aisa cource btaiye jisse ki achchi job mil sake or jis cource ki jyada demand ho.
Dear friend,

Engineering in whole are demanded everywhere. This is the requirement of the development.

Electronics and communication itself is very popular and is on high demand.
Thereafter you can choose MTech/MBA as per your choice. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
4th July 2011, 05:02 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........................
after completing b.tech in ece m.tech is suitable ,because by help og gate you can enter in various type of psu like
-BSNL
-MTNL
-BEL
-HAL
otherwise managenent degree like mba in good institute like xim,iim,nmat,symbiosis,is a better option for you...
best of luck
5th July 2011, 12:39 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Course after completing B.Tech course for a good job.

After completing B.Tech course in ECE branch M.Tech/MBA is the best option for you. You can takes admission in any stream according to your interest. Both field have a great job opportinuity. In which field your interest is more then you can go in that field.

M.Tech is the master of technology a post graduate level degree. If you are interested in the technology stream then you can get admission in M.Tech program. For admission in the M.Tech course you need to appear in the GATE examination. If your rank in GATE if above 90% then you can get a chance to admission in the IIT college.

MBA is the Master of Business Administrative. It is duration of 2 years. It is related to the business management. After completing graduation degree in any stream you can take admission in the MBA course. If you are interested in the business management course then you can take admission in the MBA course.

Now totally depend on you in which field you want to go. Before choosing any field think twice on that field.

Regards
~Mukul~
5th July 2011, 12:53 AM
krisyas

sir it is not the course you have to worry about to have a great job its your interested subject that provides you with the best job in the world and if its earning you are worried about then ECE has got the best outcome in any industry u can avail a job from any of the present fields in the society you can step into any job you like with a degree of b.tch ece bt think once sir it is not worth to put your life at working for the sake of earning only for the sake of money i donot know what do you really mean by a GREATER JOB but its just my suggestion sir
5th July 2011, 01:19 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After doing B.tech ECE you can go for short term courses like-
1.Embedded system

2.VLSI

3.Microcontroller

4.Communication

5.Networking
etc..
You can go for these courses to get a good job..
If you want to know the long term courses then you can go for-
M.tech
If you have interest in technical field then you can go for the course, after that you can get a good job or you can go for research..
MBA
if you want to go in a separate line like business field then go for this course..

All the best..
5th July 2011, 10:43 AM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
After completing your B.Tech you either go for M.Tech by giving the GATE exam or go for MBA in TELECOM
This will enhance your skills and help you get a good job with great prospects
Good Luck
5th July 2011, 12:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For getting a good job, there is absolutely no need for you to join any course. You just need to have the technical as well as communication skill to clear through the interview. Now if you want to do any extra course after your B.Tech, then it should be one to develop your skills in the area where you are going to work. So first you have to decide in which sector you will be working. Now the various courses that you can do are, CCNA, Embedded systems, Robotics, MCP, Java, Dot net, control systems, SCADA etc.
20th July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about networking cources. i'm pursuring btech(ece)
because i want to do the job in networking field..........
17th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

after completing my b.tech in e.c.e. how could i reach upto a very good job in the hacking field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?