15th December 2016, 11:04 AM
B padmavathi

Which course among MBA and M.Tech is better for pursuing Masters after completing B.Tech course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Tech and after completing it I want to pursue my Masters with either MBA or M.Tech. I want to know which course among MBA and M.Tech is better for pursuing Masters after completing B.Tech course? Tell me about the comparison of both the courses.

31st January 2017, 10:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course among MBA and M.Tech is better for pursuing Masters after completing B.Tech course?

As you are from B.Tech background, the best suitable course for you after completion of Bachelor of Technology course is "M.Tech" course. The minimum educational qualification required to pursue any of the above mentioned courses is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Since you are from B.Tech background, the best and suitable course that I would suggest you is M.Tech course rather than MBA course if you are really willing to be in core side. For this you are required to appear in GATE or State level's Master's Engineering entrance examination after successful completion of B.Tech course. Any graduate can pursue this MBA course as the minimum qualification required is Graduation in any discipline and there will be huge competition amongest students as far as competition is concerned. So the best course could be for you is M.Tech after B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?