11th January 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE

sir im pursuing btech cse branch.which will be better mba or mtech through pgcet.which will be good for me .

19th January 2013, 10:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE

Both the courses are quite suitable. M.Tech degree will help you to find a well paid job in teaching or research. Its apt for technical oriented people. They can also look for senior job profiles in corporate. MBA holders can have managerial jobs in reputed companies. B.E + MBA offers good scope as it combines both technical as well as managerial skills.
16th June 2013, 09:37 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE

M.Tech can lead you into both managerial and technical role.what you learn in M.Tech is mostly technical.
MBA will teach you few strategies of business, management,people skills.MBA will lead you into a career where you manage money and people.(Most happened)
So select what you want by considering both what you learn and what career they lead to. But make sure you will take the interest for the B.tech subjects you have to continue further in the same field and the most important percentage of yours.

If you get seats for both M.Tech and MBA and confused for selecting between those two, select the institute which is greater rated.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?