24th June 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?

I am appearing my 12th exam & interested in making carrer in biology. Should i apt for btech biotechnology , biomedical science or forensic science. Give me guidance to choose better option - anish h.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  2. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  4. How to start my career in Medical after passing 12th science?
  5. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  6. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  7. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  8. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  9. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  10. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better to study among Clinical Research and Forensic Science being a Biomedical Science graduate?
  12. How to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science?
  13. Which course should I do if quit B.Tech due to money problem?
  14. Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  15. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  16. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  17. Is there any course for BIPC students?
  18. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
26th June 2011, 05:23 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?

All the three courses you have mentioned are good career options. Each course is having its own importance and career opportunities.

But out of the three courses
-B.Tech Biotechnology
-B.Tech Biomedical Sciences
-B.Tech Forensic Science

the first course i.e. B.Tech Biotechnology will be available in good number of colleges. So, if you want to get admission for the rest of the courses, then you should have to perform to highest extent in the entrance exam or you should be able to join in Management quota.

Anyway my suggestion is to go for B,Tech in Forensic Science because it is very interesting and going to have good future.

Today scenario, Candidates are not showing that much interest in life science courses and so it is your interest to join the course out of the above three courses.

So, my suggestion is first try to finish your 10+2 with good percentage of marks and by the time you complete your 10+2, decide yourself of which course you have to join and go through that course.
28th June 2011, 11:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?

The three options that you have mentioned here are all very good career options. These options will be chosen only by students who have a great deal of interest in the subject biology. Now if you ask us to choose the best from the three, it is a very difficult task. All the three are different in different aspects. Except Forensic science, the other two courses are research oriented courses. There is great demand for graduates in all the three spheres. So if you have any interest in doing research, you can choose from any one of Bio- tech and Bio- Med. And if you want to earn and do adventures jobs, then go for forensic science.
5th July 2011, 05:13 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

You should definitely opt for B.Tech Biotechnology. It is a very good branch with a lot of scope in Genetics.
The other branches related to biology are-
Bio Informatics
Biomedical Engineering
Agriculture Engineering
6th July 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is harani i completed my graduation but i have backlogs but i am applying for goverments my inter pesentage is 42% can i eligible for goverment jobs
if their is any private jobs .
10th September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

IS MATH ALSO NECESSARY FOR BIO TECHNOLOGY AS A OPTIONAL SUBJECT
24th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

AFTER 12TH WITH BIOLOGY WHICH IS THE BEST OPTION IN GUJARAT IN FORENSIC LINE
HARSH
3rd February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

which exam is available for biomedicaltechnology after 12th?

by heena c.duggal
22nd February 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

which exam is available for biotechnology after 12th
15th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to become. A researcher could i choose B.t. biotechnology.
And it is necessary to give. C.e.t. to get admission. For thease
5th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i m cnfused wch is bttr b.tech or biomedcl
5th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How do I or what are the criteria for applying for into forensic just after 12th as I am waiting for my 12th result in next week?
11th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for engineering in biotecnology?
29th June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

which one will have better job availability b.tech(biotech) or bsc.biomedical ?
17th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

im a 12th std student...im confused....do i go for forensic science?if yes den plz let me noe bout its scope,can i hv a good future with it????plzreply as soon as possible..
23rd July 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to do pathology so i need to know the procedures how much % are necessary for taking pathology.
12th April 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

is betch biotechnology is good for girls,what is it good for my future
4th May 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

im 12th sci student....... im very confuced ... do i go for forenciksci???can i have good future with it?????
20th May 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for B.tech in biotechnology? nd is there a good scope in research field?
-Divyanshi (bareilly)
9th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell my brother wants to go for btech biotech,,,he got 55.4 % in 10 2 and is der a good scope aftr graduation
14th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in Biotechnology. Can you help me to understand more about it ?
like , it's scope
any entrance exam
jobes
collages in kerela
9th February 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can we do biomedical after taking biotech as one of the subjects in class12( maths, physics, chemistry and biotech)
5th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th biology, zoology, botany, chemistry physics then which corse study in degree
23rd December 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

SIR which is the best course to earn more and has good scope in future between biomedical engineering and msc biotech? And also i got 96.3% in 12th or whether i have any better option other than these subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?