25th December 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?

Sir,
I am really having a lot of interest in Forensic Science. I have completed my 12th with PCB group. Is there any separate entrance for getting admission in B.Sc(Forensic Science)?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  2. Any separate exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Date of the exam?
  3. Is there any separate entrance exam for PG courses at Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Procedure for genetic engineering entrance exam? Is it a separate from medical entrance exam?
  6. Is there any separate exam for AFMC and AIIMS? Which all medical entrance tests can be answered?
  7. Syllabus for MIT Manipal entrance exam for admission to M.Tech. in CSE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  9. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
  10. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  11. In which entrance exam to appear to study science course in America?
  12. Need study materials to prepare for Ph.D. entrance for Library Science stream?
  13. Is there any separate question for computer science in SAIL Technical Paper?
  14. Is there any seperate entrance exam for Non Medical to do MBBS?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Higher Secondary Science in Abroad?
  16. Do I need to write any entrance exam to study veterinary science?
  17. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
  18. Which entrance exam can I appear for after passing 12th being a candidate of science
30th December 2015, 09:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am really having a lot of interest in Forensic Science. I have completed my 12th with PCB group. Is there any separate entrance for getting admission in B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
There is no such common entrance exam for B.Sc in Forensic Science. Admission to the B.Sc in Forensic Science course offered based on the either the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or by the 12th board exam score.
The allotment process to private colleges will be based on the marks scored in the 12th board exam.
31st December 2015, 11:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Forensic Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
There is no such separate entrance exam or B.Sc in Forensic Science. The concerned university/colleges will conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The admission process of candidates to the course is done on the basis of some entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?