22nd February 2016, 10:01 AM
iamalisiddique

Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA?

Sir i have completed my class 12th and i got 89.4%. I am interested in programming so which course i should pursue among bsc cs, bsc it and bca to get a job in IT company and which college will be best for me ?

22nd February 2016, 11:33 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA?

In my point of view B.Sc CS(Bachelor of Science in Computer science) and BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) both are same because syllabus of both B.Sc in CS and BCA is similar and after both you can Do MCA(Master in Computer Application) but you can do M.Sc(Master in Science) after BCA. So i think Bsc in CS is much better than BCA.
And B.Sc IT( Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) is somewhat more programing in which you get practical knowledge more than theoretical knowledge but B.Sc and BCA both are more theoretical subject.
So according to my conclusion BSc. IT is much better than both.
But you must preferred to those course in which you are more intrested because it is your future in which you can't compromise.
All the Best
27th November 2018, 05:10 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA?

B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT or BCA are all almost same you can choose any of it, however if you can do BE in CS or BE in IT, that will be comparatively better.If you pursue B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT or BCA and want to be a programmer then you should also pursue M.Sc or MCA - with just B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT or BCA you will most like enter only support projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?