25th January 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?

I did my diploma in agriculture i want to join Bsc agriculture, is my actual interest but if my rank will not support to do bsc agriculture? wether i am eligible for all Bsc courses like Bsc nursing,bsc maths,electronics,Bzc,Bcom,bca,bba etc?.or give some other courses related to my course

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  4. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  10. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  11. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  14. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  15. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  16. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  18. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
20th February 2015, 09:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my diploma in agriculture i want to join Bsc agriculture, is my actual interest but if my rank will not support to do bsc agriculture? wether i am eligible for all Bsc courses like Bsc nursing,bsc maths,electronics,Bzc,Bcom,bca,bba etc?.or give some other courses related to my course
You are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture. But, you are not eligible for another specialization Graduation courses. If your rank will not support to do B.Sc agriculture, then try to get admission through Management quota.

The candidates who have passed 12th standard in science stream with Biology and Chemistry as a main subject are eligible to apply for the course. Candidates must score at least 50% marks at the 12th standard level. The selection process is based on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying intermediate examination. Those candidates who have passed Diploma course in the relevant specialization can also apply.

Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth Akola
P.O. Krishi Nagar , Akola, Maharashtra, India - 444104

Khalsa College Amritsar
Khalsa College , G.T. Road, , Amritsar, Punjab, India - 143001

College of Agriculture, Padannakad, Kasaragod
Padannakkad P.O , Kasaragod, Kerala, India - 671314
7th April 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to have suggested that I am reading in 12 first year and I want to be future in Police service or. Army man.
19th April 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join private colleges in other states which is recognizer by ICAR ?
6th May 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses are there in agriculture after finishing second puc
18th February 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

l have finished 12th now l am interested in agricultural course will it be better to have a diploma course or bsc.?
8th April 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying agricultural diploma after this i am eligible for all courses under AGRICULTURE like food technology, dairy engineering, irrigation engineering these uh courses, yes or no this is suitable for 3 years or 2 years diploma
30th June 2017, 02:55 PM
yamram

Hi
Yes, you can do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture. The basic eligibility criteria for it is to pass with 50%-60% minimum aggregate marks in diploma program.
But there are very few institutes and universities which are offering B.sc Agriculture with good placements, scholarship schemes, good practical exposure also like Lovely Professional University, Panjab Agriculture University and few others.These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students.
1st July 2017, 02:25 PM
yamram

Hi
Yes, you can pursue B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture.The eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture is that you have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs Diploma in Agriculture after 10th .
There are very few institutes and universities which are offering B.sc Agriculture with good placements, scholarship schemes, good practical exposure also like Lovely Professional University, Panjab Agriculture University and few others. These universities also offer various skill development programs, professional enhancement training and outstanding exposure to its students.
27th August 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

After completion diploma agriculture 2 years telugu, what is the next level courses and which types of jobs available for this course.
13th October 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in agriculture second year. If my rank is not eligible to bsc ag,what are the courses can I take
5th May 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in BSC agricultural in management seat ,what are the procedures?
13th May 2019, 12:53 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture.The eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture is that you have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs Diploma in Agriculture after 10th .
21st June 2019, 12:02 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pursue B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture.

The eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture is that you have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs Diploma in Agriculture after 10th .
27th June 2019, 01:47 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you can do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture . the minimum eligibility for admission in B.Sc in Agriculture is candidate should have pass with 60%marks in 12th class with physics,chemistry,math or biology.
28th June 2019, 03:52 PM
GiriHariEd

Yes , You are eligible to apply for B.Sc agriculture right after Diploma in Agriculture course
Pass percentage should be minimum 50%
28th June 2019, 04:44 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Yes,

you can pursue B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture.

The eligibility criteria for taking admission in B.Sc Agriculture is that you have to Pass with 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology or Forestry) OR 10+2 (Agriculture) OR 2 yrs Diploma in Agriculture after 10th
29th July 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

After completing the Diploma can I take admission directly in BSc Agriculture second year, if yes then CET is necessary for that
13th September 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which other courses can I do if my agricet rank not support to join agriculture Bsc
10th July 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there a necessity to write EMCET after diploma in agriculture to go for agriculture bsc
27th July 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have studied diploma in agriculture can I get admission to direct 2 nd year bsc agriculture
14th September 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have completed a diploma agri.. After join a bsc agri direct admission in 2nd year
8th March 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc in agriculture after completing diploma in civil engineering?
1st September 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i do bsc in agriculture (hon) 4 years course....after diploma in agriculture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?