3rd June 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which has more value BCA or BSc Comp(H) in DU?

which has more value bca or bsc comp(H) from du if i plan to do mca after it and want to do bsc from hans raj or bhaskaracharya college
n what are my future scope

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better BSc IT,BSc CS and BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last 10 years TNPSC group II question papers with answers?
  3. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  4. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA
  5. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  6. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  7. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  8. Which has more value BCA or BSc Comp(H) in DU?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th with 49%? How can I go for BCA, BSc in Tourism Management?
  10. What are the jobs avaialble after completing BCA?
  11. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  12. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  13. What is the best course for me between BSc IT, BCA and BSc?
  14. Which is better among B.Sc computer application, BCA, B.Sc in non medical, B.Sc in Industrial chemistry and B.Sc in another stream?
  15. Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?
  16. Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA? -- [New]
  17. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  18. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
22nd October 2011, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more value BCA or BSc Comp(H) in DU?

Both the areas are equally good and the difficulty levels are almost same. You can find both courses teach languages C, C++, etc. It is better to do a post graduation degree after you complete these courses. You can get admission for MCA more easily if you complete BCA. Most of the institutes have entrance exam for admission for MCA.
5th November 2011, 03:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

BCA - Bachelors of Computer Application

BCA is a basic course to start a career in Computer Science. It is a full time, 3 year course.

It would include, discrete maths, C, C++, Core Java programming etc.

To get admission in BCA, you should have passed 10+2 with maths as one of your subjects and you should have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate in your HS.

Some of the colleges are :

JIMS, NIIT, IGNOU, Amity University.

B.Sc in Computers (Delhi University)

This course is very much similar to the BCA, and the course contents are also same.

Eligibility is also same. Just than if you want to do it from a good college in DU, then your 10+2 results should be very high. Hope you know the competition these days.

BCA has got an edge over B. Sc because, MCA could be done very easily from any university. Where as you would get very few colleges and universities offering M.Sc in Computers..
So now you can choose
2nd February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to study BCA,But I am in weak maths,
please help me which book is better to study BCA maths in 1st sem ?
25th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

comparison between MBA and CA
10th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Bca study any job
11th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th passed by 61%. i am interested in BCS i will get addmission in BCS. Ahmednagar Maharashtra
1st July 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have passed 10th 50%. i am interested in bca ................... will i get addmission in bangalore UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?