4th August 2011, 04:31 PM
Devashis nanda

Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?

Hello........
i have completed my intermediate with science. i am not interested to do general Bsc course. so i want to do Bsc in IT or Bca .so please suggest me what is the best carrier option for me and what is future opportunity after complication of these course
Debashis

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after doing BCA? Career opportunities after BCA except MCA? -- [New]
  2. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  3. What are the career options after completing BCA?
  4. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
  5. Career opportunities through Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. What are the career opportunities for BSc Botany? What are the job options?
  9. Information regarding Career Options after completion of BCA course?
  10. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  12. Career scope and opportunities for BA LLB?
  13. What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  14. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  15. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  16. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
16th October 2011, 11:15 AM
blackboy8976

Default Re: Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?

Hii my friend u have complete your science now you want do bsc in IT it is good because as the IT industry is growing very fast it has been seen that it need more programmer in future world bscit consist of programming language when go for job with this degree you are treated as a software develpor and when you do bca you become an application develpor both the degree have good future so select your field
in which you have interest and best of luck for your future
17th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?

need to know the exact difference in bca or b.sc I T
2nd April 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12thstd (comp-accounts grp) should i go for bsc or bca
8th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I get 75% in puc. I intrested in IT Field, have I join BCA or BE Course.
2nd July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 with economics.my total % is 87%and i get 86 marks in economics.in future i want to get job in bank so i cannot understand what i can do.some give me a advice to get addmission in bsc eco and another say you take addmission in BCA. please tell me immidiately what i can do?
2nd July 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i get 87% marks in 12 and i passed my 12 with eco in eco i gain 86 marks.then which subject i take.in future i want to get job in bank so for this what is best bca or bsc eco.
27th October 2012, 06:30 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
All the courses are related to computer field.

As far as I have seen in different IT companies they are giving preference to BCA students more.

BCA students are getting placement in different MNC's in higher no. as compared to BSc in Computer Science.

SO, as you are interested in IT field.
Please proceed with BCA.

It is pure computer field.

It is pretty easy to get jobs in this field if you are from a BCA background.
Another more popular course is BE/BTech in IT or Computer Science.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
19th March 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

What types of jobs can do after bsc in computer?
26th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

do i have to do graduation after Bsc.it?
19th December 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

is Bsc IT is better than BCA plz suggest me
8th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Any body can't give the answer for this question so I want to tell all students that they done what he want to do
10th May 2014, 07:53 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The two courses that you mentioned like
B.Sc IT (Information Technology)
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
are the two popular courses at Graduation level being offered by number of colleges in India.

The duration of both these courses is for 3 years and you can get direct admission for both these courses in any of the colleges.

Both these courses are related to technical streams and you will get to know technical knowledge after completion of any of these courses.

Soon after the completion of any of these courses, I suggest you to opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level.

The candidates who have completed MCA course are eligible to get IT jobs in many of the top IT companies of India like
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
GOOGLE
DELL
DELLOITE
IBM
MICROSOFT etc.

You don't need to worry about of what course to choose between B.Sc IT and BCA. You can choose the one as per your interest because the subjects may almost be same in both the courses.

But try to get admission in top college where there good academic standards. Then you will get benefit through
-Experienced faculty
-Lab and Library facilities

Wish you all the best.
11th June 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Which is more better among these BCA, BSC IT or BSC (Computer Science)? And also which one will demand more in the future among these?
27th November 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA from IGNOU useful to get job in IT companies.
19th June 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th commerce with 70%..can i do BSC IT...or if i do bca can I do MSCIT after completion of that bca course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?