25th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better after B.Pharmacy between M.Pharm and Pharma MBA?

which course is better after b.pharmacy either m.pharm or pharma mba?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India?
  3. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank?
  4. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  5. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  6. Which is best course between D.Pharma and B.Pharma? Average placement for D.Pharma students? -- [New]
  7. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  8. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  10. What are the projects available after doing Masters in Pharmacology? Opportunities in M.Pharm Pharmacology?
  11. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  12. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  13. What is the date of this year NET SET exam?
  14. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  15. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  16. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  17. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
29th January 2013, 12:04 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better after B.Pharmacy between M.Pharm and Pharma MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

dear friend,

After completion of B.Pharmacy you can do M.Pharmacy. Because it is the right way. After completion of M.Pharmacy you can get jobs in Pharmaceutical companies with high pay.

And another way if you want to do MBA it can be better B.Pharmacy + MBA can get jobs in Pharmaceutical administration.

It is your choice to do anything.

good luck.
29th January 2013, 06:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better after B.Pharmacy between M.Pharm and Pharma MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing B.Pharma in my opinion you should do M.B.A. After passing M.B.A you will get good job.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> M.A.T
> C.A.T
> G.M.AT
> R.M.A.T
> S.N.A.P
> X.A.T

Top M.B.A College:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
14th October 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better after B.Pharmacy between M.Pharm and Pharma MBA?

sir i m 31yr age b.pharmacy complete2014,pls told more pakage 12laks annual which course will go.
email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?