24th July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture being a pass out of 12th this year?

i passed out classXII this year. and iam confussed whether to go for bsc nursing or bsc agriculture.

24th July 2011, 10:33 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture being a pass out of 12th this year?

You are confused...that means you have equal interests in both the field.

So I hope I can somehow clear your doubts by explaining the advantages of doing these two courses....

Benefits of Bachelor of Nursing Degree:

1. Nursing is a noble job as it is a health care job where one has to take care of various types of patients.

2. The profession demands great respect and admiration not only form doctors but also from patients.

3. Nursing services abroad bring in attractive salaries and promising professional opportunities, which causes a major increase for nursing service in foreign countries.

Eligibility:

A 10+2 Class Pass with 45% aggregate in PCBE (Physics,Chemistry, Biology, English).

Admission Procedure:

candidates have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and Independent medical educational bodies to admit candidates in various teaching institutions attached with it according to the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
Exams are usually held in the month of May-June and consists of Objective type questions based on the subject of relevant subjects the results of these exams are generally out by June/July.

Benefits of Bachelor of Agriculture Degree:

1. After B.Sc. Agriculture, M.Sc. Agriculture can be done with further specialization.

2. Agriculture is a field which requires new blood and revolutionise techniques to increase and improve the Agriculture output.

Eligibility:

A 10+2 pass in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects with 50% marks.

Admission procedure:

An All India Entrance Exam is held known as ICAR is the entrance test for Agriculture.

Lastly, whatever course you do, you should do a post graduation after completing Bachelors to get better placements in these fields.....

All the best!
24th July 2011, 10:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture being a pass out of 12th this year?

It will be easier to find a job after nursing. But there will be night shift in this stream. You need to take a decision based on your interest and strengths. Also you need to decide on the job profile that will suit you. This is important as only then will you have a successful and fruitful career. Both the courses mentioned by you have good scope. You can also decide based on the curriculum of the courses.
27th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir maine 12th phy chem and math se ki hai nios board se kya mai bsc agriculture kar sakta hu pleasn jald batai sir jis se mai apna ujjaval future bana saku pleas sir mai apka abhari rahunga
27th February 2012, 10:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i passed out classXII this year. and iam confussed whether to go for bsc nursing or bsc agriculture.
HI!
After after passing 12th Both the courses which you have mention are among the best course in India..
There are many job after these course..
You decide what you want to so so that it is easy for you to get good success in like..

If you want to do Nursing there are are many college in India like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> A.F.M.C
> M.A.M.C
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc

There are many college in India offering B.SC agriculture like:-
> Maharishi Dayanand University, Haryana
> College of Technology, Uttaranchal
> College of Agriculture Engineering, Samastipur, Bihar
> College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Junagadh, Gujarat
> Jawaharlal Agriculture Engineering, Jabalpur, Madya Pradesh

GOOD LUCK!
1st April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is bsc nursing the right choice? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz rply soon.
3rd April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir plzz tell me what kind of job can we get after B.Sc nursing??
13th July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir m 12th pass out hu wth 'pcm' aur mne koi bhe state ke exam nhi diya h kya m bina entrance k b.sc(agriculture) me admission pa skta hu ....... Sir plzzzzz rply fast aur kis college me pa skta hu
20th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm recently passed out 12 grade n i'm confused whether to take bsc nursing or bsc agriculture.which will afford higher salary and respect
24th June 2013, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

I did my midwifery course first now am confused on wether to do general nursing or do b.sc direct plss reply urgently
1st July 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

is bsc agriculture the right choice??does it have any scope???
5th June 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Are there any bsc agriculture colleges in north east??
And what is the scope after completing bsc agriculture??
in which fields do we get the job And what would be the salary range??
23rd June 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE IS BETTER-BSC PHY,BSC AGRICULTURE,BVSC,BDS OR B.PHARM?
27th August 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is much better BSC Nurshing or simple BSC with Bio honers plzzz suggest
11th August 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir maine 12th phy chem and math se ki hai nios board se kya mai bsc agriculture kar sakta hu pleasn jald batai sir jis se mai apna ujjaval future bana saku pleas sir mai apka abhari rahunga
Yes u r eligible to do so. Every University won't accept this degree since u r from open board, but you can do agriculture course from some private universities, many such universities are in Delhi and you are eligible. All the best.
4th August 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th by agriculture subject
Can I do bsc nursing
5th August 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you plz.. tell me what is better bsc nursing Orr bsc hons degree .which has more scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?