15th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

A CA can be a Lecturer of Accounts in any College? Qualification required for it?

What is the procedure required to be followed for becoming a lecturer of accounts in college after completion of CA? Am i eligible for becoming a lecturer after completion of ca?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a College Lecturer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  3. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  4. What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?
  5. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  6. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  7. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  8. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  10. What is the qualification of college lecturer?
  11. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  12. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  13. Required qualification to be a Hindi lecturer?
  14. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
  15. What is the qualification for lecturer of degree college in UP, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
  16. What is the percentage required to get B.Com Honors?
  17. How to be a lecturer in medical college after doing BSc in Chemistry and M.A in English? What is the qualification?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
15th December 2015, 07:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A CA can be a Lecturer of Accounts in any College? Qualification required for it?

For becoming lecturer in any government approved college, a candidate must clear either State Eligibility Test or National Eligibility Test. NET is conducted by UGC and SET is conducted by state government.

For both this exam, minimum master's degree is needed. Chartered Accountancy course is not considered equivalent to Master's degree. You need to do master's degree first then you can apply for these exam.

Make sure that you must score at least 55% marks in master's degree then only you can apply for NET exam for Lectureship. You can apply at any age after master's degree.

Official website of UGC NET is http://www.ugc.ac.in
15th December 2015, 10:42 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: A CA can be a Lecturer of Accounts in any College? Qualification required for it?

Yes you are eligible for the post of lecturer in college. For this thing you can take direct interview in private colleges and I make sure they can definitely take you in their college because there are a less number of people who go to the teaching profession after completing there degree of CA. And for government college lecturer jobs you have to be appear in TET exam after clearing the exam you can get a job in government colleges as a lecturer and you can also get a job of HOD in colleges on the basis of your experience.
15th December 2015, 11:09 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

To become lecturer in any college you must have a post graduation degree & B.Ed degree also required.

You need to appear NET exam to become lecturer in any college.You must have minimum 60% marks in graduation & 55% marks in post graduation degree.

Age limit:- There is no any specific age criteria required.
5th August 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification of a charted acountent professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?