28th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MBA/MCA? I am studying BSc computer science final year

Sir I am studing B.sc(computer science) final year. After this which course is better MBA/MCA ?

29th September 2012, 02:01 PM
labc

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA/MCA? I am studying BSc computer science final year

This depends on your interest.If you are interested on marketing rather than your core field computer science then go to MBA, otherwise go to MCA.
If any candidate go to mba from graduation, when he appeared in interview board then company first consider how much resources they have got from a single candidate .
Such like a candidate with b.tech+MBA degree, the company can get both the aptitude of engineering and management from a single person.
As you are from bsc, a general degree , so it is suitable for you to go to mca first. After mca if you further interested in business, only then you will think for MBA.
29th September 2012, 08:24 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA/MCA? I am studying BSc computer science final year

You will not face any problems if you Pursue MBA

But rebember that when you enrol for MBA it should always be done from a big and reputed college only
Before taking admission check about the faculty and placement record of the college, because at the end of the day you want a good job after completing of MBA and if you do not study in good colleges, you will not get a good job.

CAT 2012 registration is goon and last date to fill the regiatration form is 19th Sep 2012.
CAT 2012 will be held from 11th OCT to 6th nov 2012

So prepare for cat AND GIVE THIS EXAMS
Also give the XAT, SNAP, IIFT, FMS exams
You aim should be to get admission in top colleges only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?