4th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?

which course course is better after b.pharma. M.pharma or M.Sc.

5th August 2012, 05:44 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which course course is better after b.pharma. M.pharma or M.Sc.
[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]HI FRIEND,
M-PHARMACY
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5] 
There are wide range of industry waiting for Mpharm candidates. There are phramaceutical majors like Ranbaxy, Cipla, and Dr.Reddy mainly take you to do the research, develop new drugs, and find out their purity and strength.
Beside this Pharmacist can work as also work as faculty in Universities and Colleges, they can find opportunities in food and cosmetics industry. On the other hand, even public sectors also have many vacancies for pharmacists like in Department of Health and Welfare, the Pest Control Division of Agriculture, the Department of National Defense, Provincial Research Councils, and the Provincial Departments of Agriculture or the Environment.
You can also work as drug inspector, quality control analyst in the public sector. If you want to run your business then can be a medical transcriptionist or run your own medical shop. Pharmacologist can work in legal areas like where patents are involved.

In Bangalore you have great prospect as various companies like Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, AstraZeneca, Anglo_French Drugs, .British Biologicals, Karnataka Anibiotics, Tashima Inc, Trigenesis Lifesciences, Medismith Pharma and many more such companies are located there.

A post graduate from a good institute can expect anything between 3.5-6 lacs/annum, after few years of experience say 5 years you can easily claim 9-12 lacs/annum.

All in all its a very promising and a good field. Beside M-pharm you may also do "masters in clinical trials", which according to me is having even better prospects.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]msc pharmacy (medical);
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]you have good future and you can get good salary in medical colleges...
after the msc you can do phd course then you can get doctorate.

so that both fields have good future, you can take as your interest...

wish you all the best....
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
1st August 2013, 12:34 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Hi

In the end its your interest that you should follow
You may come across people who would say M.Sc is better and there would be people who would say MBA is better.

Both are good, if you do it from good college and secure good marks and are amongst the topper of the college.

However, seeing the craze and scope of MBA and MSc, MBA has more opportunity when compare to MSc. There are more number of good college for MBA than M.Sc

All the best
1st August 2013, 02:09 PM
jayshree bacchav

Wink Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M-Pharmacy and M.Sc after completion of B-Pharmacy?

Hello friend,

Both M.Pharma and M.Sc are the courses having great future.

As you have completes B.Pharma you should go for M.Pharma as you will be the master of your field i.e., Pharmacy.

You can get well paid job after M.Pharma in any pharmaseutical company.

Also on a good capital amount you can establish your own pharmasutical firm.

So i would suggest to go for M.Pharma

And if you are interested in any research work and a particular subject then go for M.Sc.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?