5th October 2012, 01:07 PM
chetan marathe

Which course is a better choice for me to join between CS and ICWA being a candidate having an experience of 2 years in Tax Consulting?

i have experiace for toe year of tax consulting now which cource is beneficial me cs or icwa?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join ICWA course after passing B.Com?
  2. What should I do to join ICWA course?
  3. How to join ICWA after completing B.Com
  4. List of companies in Chennai offering the internship program for MBA finance students?
  5. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience? -- [New]
  6. What is the duration of ICWAI course for M.Com student?
  7. How may i get recruited in your Organisation? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and i have 4 years work experience,2 years in Kothari Consulting Engineers as Asst. Engineer and 2 years in Maharashtra State Mining Co. as Asst. Manager
  8. Is ICWA a proper choice to make a career in finance and management?
  9. Being a female candidate can I do ICWA course?
  10. Which one I should select B.Ed or M.Phil? Which one would be a best choice?
  11. Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?
  12. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  13. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  14. Which are the professional courses after M.Com for best careers?
  15. What will be the career scope for Advanced Diploma in Finance?
  16. Can I join ICWA Intermediate course being a candidate of pursuing B.Com final year?
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any age limit in ICWA job?
10th October 2012, 12:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me to join between CS and ICWA being a candidate having an experience of 2 years in Tax Consulting?

Both courses have their own values and benefits. Since you have professional experience in Tax Consulting, it is better to join CA. It covers Cost accounting and all those related to taxation. CS will help you to work in corporate affairs of the organization. ICWAI solely deals with financial aspects. Along with higher secondary course, you can join ICWA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?