22nd August 2011, 11:40 AM
rushit sanghvi

How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate

i want to know i am b.com gradute student .and i would like to join income tax officer course.how many years is minimum required and in which type of form and course i have to join to become income tax office.i am form surat. any collage or institue in surat.

thank you

2nd May 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate

i am 32 yrs mcom am i eligible for income tax exam 2012
19th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate

i amabhishek,
i want to know i am b.com gradute student .and i would like to join income tax officer course.how many years is minimum required for trhis course???????????????
24th June 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

now i hv studied in b.com ,i wanna apply for coustam officer n income tax officer , how can i hv applied...
how much required percentage for general categories in b.com .
28th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pass 59% in b.com ,i want to apply for coustam officer n income tax officer , how can i have applied...
how much required percentage for o.b.c. categories in b.com .how to apply sir please answer me please contact me 8875110770
23rd August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m final yr student pursuing B.Sc degree from DU.
is there any min. % criteria also for applying in Income Tax dept.
plz. reply me on my e-mail id [email protected]
8th September 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the exam for became income tax officer and other kist of corses related to income tax
23rd November 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR I"M ROMIO I"m continuing my proffesional crouse CMA and i"m interested to have a join IT crouse can u plzz help me what is the procedure?plz sir given information to send my ID my ID is [email protected] & my contact no. is 09040888938 or 08013658229 plz sri help me...
6th February 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,my name is mani.i am b.com graduate.i want to become i.t officer strictly.so pls render required information such as exam dates etc,
6th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Beawar

Dear..

Income tax recruit directly and there is no such course which makes you eligible for the course. I am telling you the process of getting into Income tax department.

SSC recruits people to enter into Income tax department. There is a exam called SSC CGL is conducted once in a year and all eligible candidate are recruited directly for the department.

Eligibility :-

1. Graduation is a must for the exam.
2. You need to have your graduation from a recognized university
3. You have to be 20-27 years of age to be eligible for the exam
4. SC and ST candidate gets 5 years relaxation in their upper age limit
5. OBC candidate can take upto 3 years of relaxation.
6. Unlimited number of attempt

Now let me tell you about the exam. The exam is conducted once in a year by ssc and the exam is conducted in 2 phases followed by an Interview. Tier I will have questions from Maths, Reasoning GK and English and tier II will only have questions from Maths and English.

Books to be referred :-

1.Kiran publication
2. Upkar Publication
3. Quiker Maths
4. R.s Agarwal
5. Pratiyogita darpan

ALL THE BEST
12th February 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to prepare the exam for became income tax officer and other kist of corses related to income tax
To become an Income tax inspector/officer, you have to pass both the levels of SSC- CGL examination and face the interview. The cut-offs for I.T. inspector is relatively high. Good quantitative and English language skills are mandatory. My advice for you is start improving your English skills as the level of the same in your case (judging your question) seems 'shit' (sorry to say).
12th February 2013, 09:30 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Dear..

Income tax recruit directly and there is no such course which makes you eligible for the course. I am telling you the process of getting into Income tax department.

SSC recruits people to enter into Income tax department. There is a exam called SSC CGL is conducted once in a year and all eligible candidate are recruited directly for the department.

Now let me tell you about the exam. The exam is conducted once in a year by ssc and the exam is conducted in 2 phases followed by an Interview. Tier I will have questions from Maths, Reasoning GK and English and tier II will only have questions from Maths and English.

1.Kiran publication
2. Upkar Publication
3. Quiker Maths
4. R.s Agarwal
5. Pratiyogita darpan

ALL THE BEST
12th February 2013, 09:31 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Dear..

1.Kiran publication
2. Upkar Publication
3. Quiker Maths
4. R.s Agarwal
5. Pratiyogita darpan

ALL THE BEST
25th February 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for income tax officer exam after passing BBA ??
8th September 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir , My name is T.varun sai b.com 2nd year.I am interested to join custom officer n income tax officer.SO I want to know the information about syllabus and how to apply for this exam. so please message this information to my dad's phone no:8008899088
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?