25th January 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?

hello
I have completed my B.Com about
17 years ago and after that I join job
I have worked in 4 different companies
but now realising that I have to do M.Com
I have an experience of 17 years and my age is 39
I am eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  3. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  4. List of the colleges for a candidate who scored 680 marks in GMAT and having 5 years work experience?
  5. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  6. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  7. How to get Jobs in Railways being a candidate having completed B.Sc Nursing and with 2 years of Work Experience?
  8. Possibility to pursue Ph.D if completed PGD in Monitoring & Evaluation and having 10 years of work experience in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation?
  9. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  11. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  12. How to get admission in London Business School?
  13. Training in Microsoft and Wipro for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  14. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  15. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  16. Can I work in Armed Forces in IT field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  18. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?
30th January 2015, 10:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I have completed my B.Com about
17 years ago and after that I join job
I have worked in 4 different companies
but now realising that I have to do M.Com
I have an experience of 17 years and my age is 39
I am eligible for admission?
The candidates age should not be more than 28 years in order to get admission for M.Com course through regular mode. Since, you have already reached 39 years so you are ineligible for M.Com through regular mode. However, you can apply for M.Com through distance mode. There is no age limit required for M.Com through distance mode. Here, I am listing you some reputed M.Com universities which offers M.Com through distance mode.

Universities Offering M.Com Through Distance Mode:

Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Distance Education
Address Road # 46, Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg,
Jubilee Hills, - 500033, Andhra Pradesh Phone &
Fax Tel.: 91-40-3544910
Fax: 91-40-3544830 E-mail [email protected]
Website http://www.braou.ac.in

IGNOU Distance Education
Address Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 India
Phone & Fax 91-11-29532321, 29535924-32, 29535062-65 (EPABX), Extn. 2504 & 2508 Fax: 91-11-29536588
E-mail [email protected], [email protected]
Website http://www.ignou.ac.in -

MP Bhoj Open University Distance Education Brief Information
Address Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Kolar Road,
Bhopal-462016 Phone & Fax 0755-2492090, 2492091
E-mail [email protected]
Website http://www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com

Karnataka state open university Distance Education
Address KSOU, manasagangothri, Mysore - 570006, Karnataka Phone & Fax Tel.: 91-821-515149
Fax: 91-821-500846 Website http://ksoumysore.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?