11th July 2016, 10:29 PM
karishmadivate

Which course is better for me after completing B.E (Computer)? Fees for the same course?

Hello Sir, I am Karishma from Nasik. I'm in the last Year of B.E (computer). After B.E which course would be better for me and what would be its related fees? please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course?
  7. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  8. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  9. How to join Marine after completion of BCA course?
  10. Fee details for M.Phil under Anna university after completing M.Sc in Computer technology?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. Fees for 1st semester and total 4 years for Computer Science and Engineering course? Hotel charges for one year in any metro city?
  13. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  14. How to join BHM after completing 12th computer science from Kerala Government School?
  15. How can I go further to study after completing degree in computer engineering?
  16. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  18. What is the scope after completing diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
14th July 2016, 10:33 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.E (Computer)? Fees for the same course?

After completion of your B.E.(Computer) , You can do either higher study or finding jobs. If you want do higher study , then you should choose MCA or M.E.(Computer). You can get admission in that on the basis of entrance exam score.

Specializations In Computer Science
- Database System
- Operation System
- Networking
- Java Programming & Website
- E-Commerce & ERP & Multimedia Application
- Computer Architecture & Organization

Career Prospects
After completion of your B.E.(Computer) , You can work in the employment sector of IT , Software Companies , Multimedia , Embedded System , Database Management , Gaming , Web Designing , Networking & other related industries.

Top Reputed Companies Recruiting Computer Engineers

- Wipro
- HCL
- TCS
- Cisco
- Mahindra Satyam
- Cognizant
- IBM
- Tech Mahindra
- Infosys
14th July 2016, 08:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.E (Computer)? Fees for the same course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karishmadivate View Post
Hello Sir, I am Karishma from Nasik. I'm in the last Year of B.E (computer). After B.E which course would be better for me and what would be its related fees? please tell me.
There are lots of opportunities for students after completing B.Tech in CSE. IT sector provides good opportunities to students and also a sound pay package. So after completing your graduation you can try for jobs in the private sector in the following companies like:-
  • Infosys
  • Microsoft
  • Wipro
  • IBM
  • Hewlett-Packard India
  • HCL
  • Oracle
  • NIT Technologies
  • Dell
  • Tech Mahindra and so on.
Or, you can also look for jobs in the government sector like:-
  • Indian Railway
  • Airport Authority of India
  • SAIL
  • CDS
  • BEL
  • GCI
  • BHEL
  • ONGC
  • DVC
  • NTPC
If you want to opt for higher studies then you can do M.Tech in Computer Science. Specialization is available in the following subjects:-
  • Software Engineering
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Programming Language
  • Database & Information Systems
  • Alogrithms
  • Cryptography
  • Multimedia
  • Information Technology
You can also do MBA as well post graduation. MBA in Operation and Marketing is good for students with engineering background. Computer Engineers / Software Engineers can make a choose among technical specializations like Information Technology, Project Management, System Management, Software Management, Marketing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?