6th September 2011, 08:11 PM
Sunil8090

Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?

Sir, my name sunil, my age 20year and i completed Bsc(math) in with 45.2% then which course is better for me?
Email [email protected]

23rd September 2011, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?

Since you have done your graduation in mathematics it’s always better to pursue a field which is related to this area itself. If you are interested, you can go in for the post graduation in mathematics which will enhance your career opportunities. After the m.sc you can attend the NET exam and if selected can go in to academic field. Also you can pursue the B.Ed course after graduation also. The candidates can also attend all the important competitive examinations since a graduate such as bank exams, Civil service, railway, etc.
23rd September 2011, 02:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?

Since you have done your graduation in mathematics it’s always better to pursue a field which is related to this area itself. If you are interested, you can go in for the post graduation in mathematics which will enhance your career opportunities. After the m.sc you can attend the NET exam and if selected can go in to academic field. Also you can pursue the B.Ed course after graduation also. The candidates can also attend all the important competitive examinations since a graduate such as bank exams, Civil service, railway, etc.
21st November 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

other than doing msc. or writing bank exams etc , is bsc.maths graduate eligibile for doing m.e?? pls do reply.. if eligible wat sort of m.e course wecan study??
26th November 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I m rajesh krishnan.After completion of Bsc ,Maths.Then aeronautical engineering course with lateral entry. Can reply my e.mail . ([email protected]) 8098209864
9th April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how many lines are open for pcm streams....
can i become ips officer by taking pcm stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?