18th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of MBA in airport management?

eligibility for the mba course and fees details
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  5. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  6. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  7. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  8. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  9. List of college providing Airport Management Course? Fee structure of this course?
  10. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Airline and Airport Management? Details about the fee and course?
  12. What is the fee structure to do Airline and Airport management?
  13. Information about airport management course? What is the fee structure and the salary?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  15. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  16. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management? -- [New]
  17. Maximum Qualification, Date of Exam and Fee structure for Airport Management course?
  18. How to do MBA Airline and Airport management? What is the fees structure?
9th April 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of MBA in airport management?

Top colleges in ernakullam offering airport management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?