31st October 2011, 11:44 AM
shristi negi

Which course is better for me between B.Com and BBA being a Science candidate?

since i am a science student but i don't want to go for B.Tech.
as i want to do MBA(hr) please do suggest whether i should go for B.Com or for bba??????????
bba will be good or b.com as everyone is suggesting to go for b.com.......plzzzzzzzzz do answer......
thanking you

31st October 2011, 12:29 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better for me between B.Com and BBA being a Science candidate?

Hi Dear

First i say you that you are a science student if you do your complete study in a good manner then every subject is easy for science graduate,because
science is the very hard subject but if you skip after 12th then you go for BBA
then you go for MBA
that will have better future for your career.

SO if you skip then my advice is go for BBA then MBA.........

Good Luck..............
31st October 2011, 01:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between B.Com and BBA being a Science candidate?

dear friend,
Being a science candidate I will suggest you to go for BBA course..

Because B.Com course is totally different from your field, it is commerce field..

And BBA course is management related field, which will help you to pursue the MBA course in future..

So, go for the BBA course..

All the best.
31st October 2011, 01:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between B.Com and BBA being a Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shristi negi View Post
as i want to do MBA(hr) please do suggest whether i should go for B.Com or for bba??????????
bba will be good or b.com as everyone is suggesting to go for b.com.......plzzzzzzzzz do answer......
thanking you
Hello friend,
As you have mentioned that you are planning to pursue MBA in the future, I'll suggest you to pursue BBA instead of BCom.
A bachelors degree program in business administration will be very much helpful for you before you proceed with your MBA program. It will provide you basic knowledge of the subject and will help you to have a strong base in the field.
BBA must be pursued before MBA for better understanding of the subject area. A bachelors degree program in commerce is definitely a good option but not for the one willing to pursue MBA as their masters degree program.
31st October 2011, 04:03 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear....
Both the course are good you can choose from any one BBA will be more better as you are interested for MBA .
BBA also is known as integrated MBA it help you in future .

Below i am providing you a carrier chart from where you will get details information about your carrier....

good luck........
31st October 2011, 05:03 PM
vivek050

hi friends,

thanking you
31st October 2011, 05:39 PM
vivek050

hi friends,

thanking you
17th November 2011, 10:27 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,
Being a science candidate I will suggest you to go for BBA course..

Because B.Com course is totally different from your field, it is commerce field..

And BBA course is management related field, which will help you to pursue the MBA course in future..

So, go for the BBA course..

All the best.
7th February 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How much can i earn after completing my bba..?
20th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

hi friend, which course is better for mba, b.com or bba.I m the student of commerce i m totally confused which course is best for me plzzzz..... suggest me Thanking you
14th July 2012, 07:46 AM
ankur bana

Hello,
It is always the interest and passion which will decide course that you need to select to pursue with. There are several courses available before you to pursue with after your 12th exam. It is up to you to decide. You are totally responsible for it todecide. If you are really interested in your management skills then it will be better options to move ahead with BBA course and followed by MBA course. It is always up to you to decide the fate of your career. B.Comis the field that you are interested and that will take you to the new field of your interest. Here is the details that you need to aware of in order to get the nod of your career. Please always keep in your mind that it isonly you that can decide the way you can proceed ahead in your career. It is up to you. Please take your own time to decide the future challenges.
Regards,
28th December 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any good future by doing only bba?
28th December 2012, 09:05 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commarce
and
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration.

You have to do that course in which you have interest.
B.Com is totally different from your field. And also BBA is different. But you have to select BBA. and after completing BBa you can do MBA.

best of luck.

umang_28

29th December 2012, 02:17 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is better for me between B.Com and BBA being a Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shristi negi View Post
thanking you

hi friend,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?