20th April 2011, 01:51 PM
user2687

Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?

Hey, i just wanted to know, which of these is a better course in terms of job and scope.And also, which are the best colleges in India offering these two.
Please do reply..

19th October 2011, 07:40 PM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?

Dear friend.....

Arguably the best aviation MBA in the world. ... Unless it automatically guarantees you a job. ... Everybody I know who is doing the course says it's a box ticking exercise. ... That's in terms of knowledge level that you come out with doing M.Sc .... They told an MBA in operations would be a much better choice ..
all the best
19th October 2011, 07:42 PM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?

Dear friend.....

Arguably the best aviation MBA in the world. ... Unless it automatically guarantees you a job. ... Everybody I know who is doing the course says it's a box ticking exercise. ... That's in terms of knowledge level that you come out with doing M.Sc .... They told an MBA in operations would be a much better choice ..
all the best
18th April 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I AM BA HONS STUDENT. AM I ELEGIBLE FOR MBA AVIATION. BECAUSE I HEAR THAT MATHEMATICS OR ECONOMICS IS REQUIRED FOR THAT.

BUT I AM HISTORY HONS STUDENT.
28th November 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA in following subjects
social welfare, history, islamic studies, English with 1st class.
so, should I choose MBA and which course match? please tell me.
20th February 2017, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

My BA graduation is not qualified to MBA because I have only 35 % or 40 % . so can you suggest me
3rd September 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.a. graduation. My subject were english , sociology and foundation english and foundatiin it. I want to do Mba. Which course i should do take of mba please tell me
3rd September 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA in following subjects English, sociology, foundation english , and foundation IT. So can i choose MBA and which course match?. Please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?