27th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

How to give the online entrance exam of NASA?

how to give onilne entrance exam ? of NASA..please tell me

12th April 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give the online entrance exam of NASA?

i am archita parmar i am in class 6th i want to give some exam online and visit nasa university what can i do?
28th June 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 10 STANDARD AND I WANT TO GO TO NASA IN FUTURE AS AN ASTRONAUT. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER 12?
25th July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING BECOME AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.HOW I CAN JOIN IN NASA AFTER COMPLETING MY FINAL YEAR?
2nd November 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GO NASA , I WANT TO BE AN ASTRONAUT , SEE AND OBSERVE THE INVENTIONS YOU ALL DO
1st December 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying 12th std i need to join nasa after complete .is there is any way ?
27th December 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Kajal studying in std 10th in a Cbse School. I want to become world renowed astronaut. I am very sharp in Maths and Physics. Is there any entrance exam taken by NASA after std 10th and how many years does it take to complete the study in this field?
The main purpose for which I want to live is one and only one-To become an astronaut and to make my country proud........Plz answer me. My e-mail id- Kajal [email protected]
17th January 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: How to give the online entrance exam of NASA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM STUDYING BECOME AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.HOW I CAN JOIN IN NASA AFTER COMPLETING MY FINAL YEAR?
I m student of btech 1st year of electrical and electronics branch I want to give entrance exam of NASA.how can I join in NASA after completing final year
17th January 2014, 12:51 AM
Devika sikligar

I am devika student of btech 1st year in electrical and electronics branch I want to join NASA. how can I join NASA after completing my final year
18th January 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i am jatt how i do ishaqi
17th February 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a Sr. Administrator on Hindustan Aeronautics in INDIA, i glad to join NASA...........What can i do? to get these chance, My Name- Sudipto Chatterjee 91 9804995815
6th June 2014, 02:13 PM
sunil tourani

I am sunil tourani of 10th standard, what should i do now to join NASA
4th December 2014, 07:16 AM
suraj waster

Post Re: How to give the online entrance exam of NASA?

My name is suraj waster
My home town wani dist yavatmal Maharashtra. I entrance NASA online exams & papers questions.
12th March 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hey. I'm kimia and I'm 17 . I was enthusiasted to register for NASA entrance exam . If you have any idea about that please share it with me by my email : [email protected]
thank you all
12th March 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Hey ! I'm kimia and I'm 17. I was were enthusiasted to register for NASA entrance exam . If you have any idea about that please share it with me via my email: [email protected]
Thank you all
8th May 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am Pragya of class 8th class. When I was in class 4th I wanted to join NASA because I have a great bond with universe . I have some great thoughts and I know why universe is expanding. I would love to be a part of a family in NASA . If I ever got a chance I would love to be a part of NASA.
8th May 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I can't understand that is there a great force of gravity or vacuum in the black hole?
9th May 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am priya and I am in 11th standard and I want to join nasa. Physics is my favourite subject so please tell me what I do
9th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm ankur I study in 10th class and I want to give the entrance exam of nasa.com, please tell me what I have to do?
18th June 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM TEJAS C. THAKARE I HAVE RECENTLY PASSED S.S.C. EXAM WITH 90.20% MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A SPACE SCIENTIST IN NASA WITHOUT GIVING IIT-JEE
21st November 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm a standard 10 student and i want to be astronaut in my life and want to research about black holes and beyond physics with the help of NASA
17th December 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 8 AND I WANT TO GIVE THE NASA ENTRANCE EXAM TO SECURE MY FUTURE AS AN ASTRONAUT.
15th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Manojksharma

Hello,I am Harsh Sharma of 7th standard and I want to become an astronomer because I have deep intrest in Supernovas and Hypernovas and I will be ver happy to be a part of NASA's family
15th May 2016, 02:53 PM
Manojksharma

Hello,I am Harsh Sharma of 7th standard and I want to become an astronomer because I have deep intrest in Supernovas and Hypernovas and I will be very happy to be a part of NASA's family
15th May 2016, 03:03 PM
Manojksharma

Hello,I am Harsh Sharma of 7th standard and I want to become an astronomer because I have deep intrest in Supernovas and Hypernovas and I will be very happy to be a part of NASA's family
14th November 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Amra Nadaf of 9th std I want to join NASA as an ASTRO PHYSICIST so can you please tell how can I give an online exam for at least reserving a seat NASA and also can you tell where I could get NASA's entrance exams previous years questions paper for practicing purpose.please answer my question .
18th May 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am saurav shinde of 11th std I want become astronomer in future I want to discover the universe's secrets
3rd September 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Halim Mondal. Now I read in class X (WBBSE Board).l live in Nadia,West Bengal,lndia.pin no:741223. l want to become a scientist in NASA.I have deep interest about our world.Sometimes l dream l reach a other planet. I also think about TIME TRAVEL..But how i can do that??I want to prove my dream true.How I can join NASA or how I can give entrance in NASA? Please know me as soon as possible. My email no is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?