11th November 2010, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?

im doing my 3rd year mechanical engg now.....i'm confused about what to do after my coarse....should i look for job? Or is ther any coarse that is usefull for mechanical students?please suggest me one decision..!is doing mba a good option?

11th July 2011, 10:38 AM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing my 3rd year mechanical engg now.....i'm confused about what to do after my coarse....should i look for job? Or is ther any coarse that is usefull for mechanical students?please suggest me one decision..!is doing mba a good option?
Hello, yes indeed you can go for a job being an mechanical engineer. But MBA is the best option, it gives you immense growth in career. Remember, while your peers will be engineers, you after a MBA degree can be in the same company but at an management level.

But the best suggestion is- go for a job get at least 2 years of experience, the join MBA at any good college.That is the best combination for success.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
15th July 2011, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?

hiiiiiiiiii.........
Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering-
M.TECH
IN MECHANICAL...if you go for core job then it is a better option for you.......
mba is a better option for you if you want for high salary..............
best of luck..............
22nd July 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no doin mab wont b a good option bcz u lose ur knowledge as u r exposed to the marketing field.its better to opt for MS or Mtech. while doin ur engineering u can opt for SAP and improved softwares of Auto Cad and pipeline technology as a course is must for yew
25th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech mechanical with 76% i am so confused to wat to do now either mba or mtech and wat wat exams will be better to write gmat r cat ?
7th August 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What industries r expecting from b tech mechaniçal students this is ramesh from chittoor
14th August 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. I had done Engineering in mechanical, & currently I am having a experience of 4 years,but I am really confused that whether I should go for a Mtech or an MBA.please sort me out, Also if MBA, then what type of specialization will be good to enhance my career growth.
30th November 2011, 02:50 PM
rudramishra

yes indeed you can go for a job being an mechanical engineer. But MBA is the best option, it gives you immense growth in career. Remember, while your peers will be engineers, you after a MBA degree can be in the same company but at an management level.

But the best suggestion is- go for a job get at least 2 years of experience, the join MBA at any good college.That is the best combination for success.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
30th November 2011, 02:56 PM
litunu

yes indeed you can go for a job being an mechanical engineer. But MBA is the best option, it gives you immense growth in career. Remember, while your peers will be engineers, you after a MBA degree can be in the same company but at an management level.

13th March 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in MBA is the most suitable for MECHANICAL Engineering Graduates?
17th June 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the universities to be preferred for doing MS in other countries after completing B.Tech Mech?
5th July 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b,tech with 73%.now iam confused what to do next ? job or m.tech or mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?