7th October 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?

if we did b.e. in mechanical engineering
then what should i do ?
option 1)to do m.e.
2)M.B.A
3)courses related to MECHANICAL .....which are having short period then doing m.e.
and which coures are available???

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  2. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  3. Is it a good option to do MBA after Mechanical engineering?
  4. How to apply for MBA after B.E Mechanical?
  5. Course that can be done after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any course that is helpful for Mechanical students? Is MBA a good option after graduation?
  6. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it valid to do MBA after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do MBA in Pune and Hyderabad after passing mechanical engineering
  10. How to do MBA after doing mechanical engineering?
  11. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  14. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  17. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  18. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
9th October 2011, 04:02 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?

after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering if you want to go for higher study then you have to choose your higher study option according to your interest and performance.

after completion of BE in mechanical engineering if you feel that you know the mechanical engineering subject very well and you have lots of interest on mechanical engineering and you secured good marks in mechanical engineering then you should go for M.E/M.Tech. ME/M.Tech totally deals on the technical subject which is related to B.Tech. it specialize more in mechanical engineering. if you have interest in mechanical engineering then you should go for ME/M.Tech.

after completion of engineering if you feel that you are not so much good in engineering and you want to study something different other than mechanical engineering then you should go for MBA. MBA is master of Business administrator. it totally deals with management subject. your B.E mechanical engineering knowledge will be less required if you go for MBA course. there are very good scope and job opportunity after MBA. you can take admission in MBA through MBA entrance examination CAT, MAT etc. any graduates from any stream are eligible to take admission in MBA.

after completion of BE in Mechanical engineering you may go for industrial training other than i don't think any other short course is required to get job. if you are not interested for further study after completion of B.E then you may go for job. there are so many companies recruit Mechanical engineering candidates. some government sectors also recruit engineering graduates in mechanical engineering.

from these options you have to choose one option which you think the best option for you.

best of luck.
4th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?

Which kind of jobs i can get after BE Mechanical MBA???
27th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

is it good doing mba after be mechanical engineering and what are all the opportunities
31st January 2012, 06:57 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

it depends on the engineering stream that you are have studied in. for example: if you have done engineering in IT, then it's better for you to go for MBA in IT or operations. as all the B-schools don't offer you all kind of specializations, you need to choose the institute that will stand apt for your stream. or else, you can also go for any basic specialization such as Marketing, Finance and Human Resources and can utilize your B.E. knowledge along with that.
13th March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.,I want to go for MBA,What stream of MBA should i choose?
11th August 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after my b.tech in mechanical? which one will be good CAT or GRE?
9th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What course should I prefer as additional course for b.e
23rd September 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

after b.e. in mechanical,i want to study further in australia so which kind of course i should do there???
10th February 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

for CAT exam what are the sub i want to study???
11th March 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

in mba which one is more relative be mech..?
10th August 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi friends. I have completed my BE in mechanical stream with 70.3%. And have 1 year experience as service and sales engineer ...
now planning to study, which suits me best is mtech or MBA ?
pls help me I am confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?