13th January 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I opt after PUC?

hello sir,
I am preparing to annual exams after puc how B.Sc agri can help in gettins good jobs

14th March 2013, 05:06 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I opt after PUC?

Selection of a career after PUC and Class 12 is really a million dollar question in the minds of the aspiring candidates. This is the time where they need the guidance from their parents, teachers, and friends and if needed from counselors. Selection should be based on the interest and passion one have about a certain discipline. Rightful and justifiable decision now will make one’s future life more fruitful in terms of earning and also in learning.
14th March 2013, 06:49 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I opt after PUC?

Selection of a career after PUC and Class 12 is really a million dollar question in the minds of the aspiring candidates. This is the time where they need the guidance from their parents, teachers, and friends and if needed from counselors. Selection should be based on the interest and passion one have about a certain discipline. Rightful and justifiable decision now will make one’s future life more fruitful in terms of earning and also in learning.

It is believed that after passing the Pre-university examinations the career life of 17-18 year old students will take a turn to take a firm decision, the very reason for this is the emphasized growth of education and its expansion in numerous sectors hence, the career option too on the rise.

The decision about selecting the specialized career option is the need of the hour and the time at the moment will put several parents and students in a state of dilemma and the major decision to choose their careers mainly depends on three important factors namely returns, interest and aptitude.

The first and foremost factor is the investment you are going to make which may involve in lakhs and you must be sure what career option will benefit you most, each and every domain will have an ample opportunities with increased specializations, as one may be well aware that the olden days of choosing either one options from science, commerce and arts or humanities.

It is discussed here in brief about the specialized professional careers and its benefits in term of knowledge and career growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?