25th August 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?

Hello Everyone,
What should I do to study M.Sc in Microbiology in Abroad? I am doing B.Sc in Microbiology but I am not satisfied with my college environment. I really want to make my career in Microbiology so I have decided to do M.Sc in Microbiology in Abroad. Please tell me is it beneficial for me?

27th April 2018, 07:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?

If you can get admission in a reputed university abroad, then chances of making a career in research field is very good. Hence, just make sure you have got good scores in GRE.

These days quality education is what that matters. If you have good skills after studying from a reputed university, them there will be many offers in front of you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?