13th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Prachi rathee

Which course is good B.Sc Non-Medical or B.Sc Physics (Hons)?

I want to pursue B.Sc and have selected two option. Now I ant to know among the two which has a better career scope in future in terms of job opportunities. The two options are B.Sc Non-Medical and B.Sc Physics (Hons).

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  2. What can I do without math after 12 if am in computer science?
  3. Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons
  4. What is the future of BSc Physics hons?
  5. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  6. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  7. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  8. Is there any kind of job after doing BSc Physics hons
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  10. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  12. Eligibility criteria for BSc Hons in Physics/Maths?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria in BSc Hons with Physics?
  14. Opportunities in ISRO after doing BSc Hons Physics
  15. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  17. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science? -- [New]
  18. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
14th August 2018, 04:26 PM
Expert_answer

Default Re: Which course is good B.Sc Non-Medical or B.Sc Physics (Hons)?

Both of them have their individual importance. But if you are interested in becoming scientist or want to be associated with research field B.Sc physics (hons) is your option
15th August 2018, 09:27 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is good B.Sc Non-Medical or B.Sc Physics (Hons)?

Out of two courses mentioned by you, B.Sc in Physics Honors has better career scope as compared to other courses.

The best career following this is to become lecturer or professor of Physics in different universities of India. After completion of B.Sc, you should pursue M.Sc course then apply for NET exam. You should score minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to become eligible for NET exam.

NET qualified candidates can apply for lecturer jobs in top universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?