16th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons

sir,
i am going to persue BSc physics hons. with combinations physics,maths and statistics.am i eligibe for writing KVPY exams?plz...... reply soon.

18th July 2015, 10:21 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to write KVPY exam after pursuing BSc physics hons

Let us tell you the eligibility criteria of he KVPY scholarship. Then you can easily make out that whether you are eligible or not for the scholarship.

Eligibilty:-

The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India is given to the students enrolled in an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Bio medical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.

So, as you can see, you are very well eligible for the scholarship. You can apply for the same through the official website of the scholarship.

www.kvpy.org.in/main/applications.htm

The last date for the application has not been updated but last year, the date was 28th august, so this ear also it is likely to be till 15th-30th of august.
So, keep yourself updated with the official website of the KVPY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?