13th August 2018, 06:44 PM
Jgsjsjsj

Cut-off rank required in 12th CBSE to secure B.Com(H) admission in Delhi University?

Dear Sir, I am a female candidate and I would like to study my B.Com(H) under Delhi University. I would like to know what is the cut-off rank I have to secure in CBSE 12th Board exam for getting admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  2. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses?
  3. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  5. How many marks are required to get admission at DU?
  6. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  7. What is the required rank to get admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University?
  8. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech admission in NIT, Patna?
  10. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
  11. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?
  13. List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate?
  14. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  15. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  16. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  17. How much rank is required to secure a place in Delhi?
  18. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
14th August 2018, 05:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off rank required in 12th CBSE to secure B.Com(H) admission in Delhi University?

Delhi University is a central university and there are more than 70 colleges affiliated with it.

The admission in undergraduate course is conducted on the basis of merit basis. The cut off score is different for different colleges but it is more that 90% for general colleges in best four subject. It is compulsory to have mathematics as main paper.

The admission is over for current session. For previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut-off rank required in 12th CBSE to secure B.Com(H) admission in Delhi University?

There are numerous colleges under Delhi university which offer bachelor degree in commerce.

The cut off is not same for all the colleges but the common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with mathematics as main paper.

Admission will be on the basis of aggregate in best four subject ( taking one language paper ).

In some of the colleges there is relaxation for girls candidates. For more information about the cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2018, 12:32 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class 12th to pursue B.Com(H) degree from Delhi University then it cannot be predicted accurately as it varies with varying colleges, cutoff stage, category, etc. .

But, to have an idea regarding the same, you can download the passed year cutoffs released for the DU UG admissions by referring to the link www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2018, 08:33 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The cut off score is very high for admission in B.Com honors course in almost all the colleges.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subject. Some of the best colleges affiliated with university :-

Shree Ram College of Commerce.

Venkateshwar College.

A.R.S.D College.

For the previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2018, 09:30 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The admission in Delhi university is based on percentage of marks secured in senior secondary board examination. For admission in top Bachelor of commerce course colleges in DU, candidates need to have at least minimum of 95% marks.

If you belong to general category then you should have at least 90% marks in 12th for admission in any college of DU for B.Com college. For colleges like SRCC, more than 95% marks is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?