26th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course is having good career scope between B.Com and Engineering?

b.com or engineering what best

26th May 2012, 10:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is having good career scope between B.Com and Engineering?

both are two different fields. commerce is the most sought after subject after science. you have to ask yourself which subject attracts you the most. if technical line calls you then go for btech or else go for commerce which is concerned with the exchange of goods and services and includes all those activities which directly or indirectly facilitate that exchange.

in any case both the streams will give you immense scope and opportunities to shine. dont take decisions based on popular demands. ask yourself. coz forever this will be your main source of bread and butter

if in dilemma can go and consult a career counsellor too

hope this helps
30th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is having good career scope between B.Com and Engineering?

what are the option for b com students
18th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

is it better to do mba after b.com or electronics & communication engg is the best ????
18th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do deploma civil,michenical engineering after 12th commerce or b.com
18th June 2012, 06:52 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course is having good career scope between B.Com and Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

B.Com is basically Bachelor in Commerce stream which is one of the top most courses in the world if somebody belongs to the Commerce stream. However if you are not from a commerce stream, this course becomes secondary however good it may be.

Similarly on the other hand Engineering is also one of the best courses in the world for those who had studied Science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics etc..
So this also has HUGE scope as compared to the B.Com.

Now talking of which scope if better, I would say that whichever course interests you, that course should be taken up by a candidate. This is because always remember that every course or study in this word has got some purpose, a special field, a practical application.

So even if you take up B.Com, you will get good jobs in the Corporate Companies and the Banks.
Similarly if you do Engineering, you will get good jobs in the Engineering and the Technical Companies.

So I would still recommend the Engineering course it being a technical course. So it would find scope easily than the Commerce graduates.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
18th June 2012, 08:34 PM
jhlkgrwl

According to me engineering has too many fields available. You get a variety of options.
But B.com has less as compared to it.
18th June 2012, 08:59 PM
jyoti91

hi dear,

B.Com is basically Bachelor in Commerce stream which is one of the top most courses in the world if somebody belongs to the Commerce stream. However if you are not from a commerce stream, this course becomes secondary however good it may be.

Similarly on the other hand Engineering is also one of the best courses in the world for those who had studied Science subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics etc..
So this also has HUGE scope as compared to the B.Com.

Now talking of which scope if better, I would say that whichever course interests you, that course should be taken up by a candidate. This is because always remember that every course or study in this word has got some purpose, a special field, a practical application.

So even if you take up B.Com, you will get good jobs in the Corporate Companies and the Banks.
Similarly if you do Engineering, you will get good jobs in the Engineering and the Technical Companies.

So I would still recommend the Engineering course it being a technical course. So it would find scope easily than the Commerce graduates.

Hope this helps
thank you
18th June 2012, 09:55 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
HELLO

B.COM commonly known as Bachelor of Commerce is a premier course in the field of commerce .it is very much preferred by the candidates after XII Class.

with B.COM one can be placed in the top companies and corporates and management companies.this course is highly demanded hence placement depends on the college and also on the candidates as well.

whereas,

ENGINEERING on the other hand is the branch of science providing innovations in technology.now, For engineering one needs to give the different entrance tests like IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT..Etc.......

engineering finds wider applications hence this sector provides the most number of jobs.the jobs are basically technical,hence finds wider number of jobs in and around the world....

so,

i would advice you to go with engineering,because it finds the most number jobs but the thing to understand is that :::

choice of course<=====================>college placement

now ,

its your choice as both are good but i will advice you to go with engineering.......

hope this helped........

with regards
roknits
31st July 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i jst want to ask that which better scope in future between b.e nd b.com
8th August 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Which course is having good career scope between B.Com and Engineering?

Quote:
i jst want to ask that which better scope in future between b.e nd b.com
both doesn't have a scope yar better choose any other good course
11th August 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what types of jobs available for mechanical engineering in governament and cooperate fields
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?