24th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma next year or not?

hi sir! i got 9.7 GPA IN SSC IN YEAR OF 2014. I GOT SEAT in rgukt iiit. but i dont like to do the engeneering. i like to do the agriculture diploma. my question is that, when i got seat in agr diploma in next year or not?

11th May 2014, 07:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma next year or not?

Your score is good and as you have get seat in IIIT then i think you should not leave your seat there are many scope in Engineering and there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job and i think at this time this course has good scope and there is lots of demand of engineers so it is best to do this course.

But as you want to do agriculture diploma then you can do it and for this you have to choose best college and after doing diploma you have to apply for the degree course and there is a university named agriculture palampur university in which you can apply for this course. This is best university for doing this course.

For this you have to apply for the entrance exam and after that you will be able to apply for the admission there. So, try to get seat there. It is best for your career.

But i think you should do Engineering it has more scope then that of diploma in agriculture. Now as you wish if you have interest in Agriculture field then you have to apply for this course. We have to do that course in which we have interest and which has good scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?