22nd September 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is the course in PG Animal Biochemistry available in ICAR? Previous 5 years question papers of it?

sir, i want to do my PG on animal biochemistry in ICAR. Is this course available? If its there can you please suggest the syllabus and previous 5 years question papers for it?

15th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the course in PG Animal Biochemistry available in ICAR? Previous 5 years question papers of it?

sir i want to previous 5year question for animal biotechnology PG exam
13th May 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the course in PG Animal Biochemistry available in ICAR? Previous 5 years question papers of it?

I do not know "Animal Biochemistry" course is available in ICAR or not, but the same is available in NDRI Karnal (National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal). If you need more information regarding the same, go to the offical website "www.ndri.res.in" or "http://karnal.nic.in/res_ndri.asp".

Take Care. Wish you all Success.
13th May 2012, 08:35 PM
suviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to do my PG on animal biochemistry in ICAR. Is this course available? If its there can you please suggest the syllabus and previous 5 years question papers for it?
I do not know "Animal Biochemistry" course is available in ICAR or not, but the same is available in NDRI Karnal (National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University), Karnal). If you need more information regarding the same, go to the offical website "www.ndri.res.in" or "http://karnal.nic.in/res_ndri.asp".

Take Care. Wish you all Success.
29th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to Question paper for Animal Genetics & Breeding for Net Exam preparation
21st August 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I want some previous year question papera of Animal Biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?