11th January 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?

i want solved paper and mcqs of library information science OF MLIS

Related Questions:
  1. Solved Question Papers for MLIS?
  2. Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Solved question papers of Library and Information Science for UGC NET -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  9. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Solved last 5 years question papers of library science for UGC NET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can one opt Hindi as medium for M.Lib from IGNOU?
  12. Can one opt for hindi as medium for M.Lib from IGNOU?
  13. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can i enroll immediately after completing MLIS? I am interested in doing Ph.D in Library Science
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information, Communication and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. UGC NET solved papers for library and science
  18. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Information Sources, Systems and Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th August 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?

What is library collection?
27th November 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?

I need previous years science and society solved papers for ba 3rd sem exam from bangaloreuniversity
27th November 2016, 11:56 PM
mani98

I am attaching the PDF files.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCQ MLIS.pdf(161.4 KB, 309 views)
27th July 2019, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Library science descriptive questions with answers
19th March 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

how can i get solve question papers last 5 years in short answer type in all discipline of MLIS
21st August 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i get solve questions paper for pg entrance test in Mlis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?