30th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose for better future after passing 12th?

i have passed 12th and i want to ask which course i should choose for the better future

21st July 2013, 11:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose for better future after passing 12th?

If you have studied science as the main stream with Biology as the optional subject, then you can select courses in medicine like MBBS, or BHMS. Those from science background with mathematics as a subject can try for diploma/engineering courses. If you are from commerce background, then you can try for CA, ICWA, CS, or B.Com. Arts students can look for B.A courses. BBA, BBM, BMS, B.A LL.B, etc are some other suitable courses for study.
12th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which courses have high scope with biology and maths as main subject(courses other than mbbs and bds)?
25th April 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a PCMB student whether i can take bbm whether it become easy?
27th April 2020, 07:23 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

--Sure you get admisision in BBM even after completion of 12th with PCMB stream .

--But I have a better option for you to select pharmacy instead of BBM, as medicine field is more scope as compare to other as well as after completion of Pharmacy, you got instant job in marketing field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?