14th April 2013, 04:02 PM
aryan2404

How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th?

Dear Sir/Madam I m in 10th i have a lot of interest in computer so i want to do b.tech in future but i m weak in science so i choose commerce so can i do b.tech in future.....?????

12th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan2404 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam I m in 10th i have a lot of interest in computer so i want to do b.tech in future but i m weak in science so i choose commerce so can i do b.tech in future.....?????
Nice to see that you're interested to apply for B.Tech course. With 10th qualification you're Ineligible to apply for B.Tech course.

You having two Options to apply for B.Tech course after completing 10th standard.

Option :- 1 - After completing 10th standard you may apply for 11th and 12th standard in science stream with Physics/Chemistry/mathematics as a main subject from recognized university.

Option:-2 - After completing 10th standard you may apply for Diploma Engineering course. After successfully completing Diploma Engineering course you may get admission through Lateral Entry Scheme.

The Admission for B.Tech Engineering course is based on the Entrance Examination JEE/BITSAT/OR The Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution.

So, After completing 10th Standard you need to apply for 11th (or) Diploma course in order to apply for B.Tech course in future.
10th April 2015, 07:22 PM
Tanveer2308

To do btech in future, you need to get non medical in 11th standard.
While you are in 12th standard.
Fill the form such as AIEEE and IIT-JEE.
You need to score as much as possible in AIEEE and IIT.
There are also some reputed colleges which conduct their own entrance test such as BITS PILANI,VIT.
If you crack IIT exams you will get admission in IIT.
All of the NITs are under AIEEE.
1st January 2019, 03:25 PM
Siraj ali khan

No, if you have already chose commerce as your subject, then you cannot pursue b.tech further. If u have much interest in computers, then opt maths field in intermediate and after clearing entrance test you can opt b.tech in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?