25th December 2010, 08:18 AM
lxmnsngh6

Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?

sir i studying in class 12th in uttarakhand...sir please tell me which course i choose for my carreer.my subjects are--biology.chemistry,physics..please tell me that mostly boys which course choose and which is better for future...

26th December 2010, 03:28 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?

This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today. There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BHM, BCA, hotel management, engineering, medical, computers, etc.
29th December 2010, 07:18 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxmnsngh6 View Post
sir i studying in class 12th in uttarakhand...sir please tell me which course i choose for my carreer.my subjects are--biology.chemistry,physics..please tell me that mostly boys which course choose and which is better for future...
As you are a non math student its better if you try out for medicine or B. Pharmacy.

Apart from this you can also join B. Sc in any of the specializations as in your 12th standard.

And at your post graduation level specialize in either Biology or Chemistry.

I would not suggest you to specialize in Physics because Physics needs a strong maths background.

All the Best!
30th December 2010, 05:12 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

DEAR FRIEND,
After class 12th the best courses you can apply for are-
1.You can apply for either enggineering and Medical field.

You can also apply in Defence sector.

you can do MBBS,B.Pharma,M.Pharma,you can set up your own clinic after completing graduation.
In enggineering field you can apply for B.Tech, M.Tech,BCA,MCA,B.SC.

BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!
30th December 2010, 06:33 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

dear friend.

you have the physics,chemistry and biology.then go for medicine or

engineering.the lot opportunity for science students.now days engineering and

medicine course are very popular and valuable courses.the engineering has

many branches course like the civil,ECE,EEE,Mech,CSE more course.you don't

like this course go for degree level.there is a lot opportunity for the Bsc and

bca course.but my suggestion is go for the medical or engineering.but the

choices is your.

all the best...........
31st December 2010, 07:02 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

ello dear

after 12th with PCM combination you can do many courses.

you can do given below courses

1.Engineering.

2.medical.

3.BCA.

4.bpharm.

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

6.bba.

etc.

all the best.............
1st January 2011, 10:31 PM
rajanverma32

u can go either for maths or commerce
Maths-u will be able to avail many better options as an engineer as it has wide scope in todays world

Commerce-u wii be able to avail management degree after this which has got great scope as many MNC's are in shortage of Human Resource

if u r too keen to study and more dedicated to work then u can opt for Biology which requires lots of patience and dedication though at 12th level choosing Biology is less harder then Maths

if u want for other professions( viz. . . Interior Designing Fashion designing etc. . . ) then u just have to pass out 12th class

for Armed Forces you have to pass out 12th with PCM as subject

Good Luck for your 12th
23rd February 2011, 11:54 PM
chinudey20

You should try for MBBS as you have kept biology as your subject.
3rd March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a pre-med student .i m in 12 standard .in dec 2011 i will getting married .so medical is so hard 4 me.so what subject r choosen by me in future.?
22nd March 2011, 12:00 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
you have the physics,chemistry and biology.then go for medicine or

engineering.the lot opportunity for science students.now days engineering and

medicine course are very popular and valuable courses.the engineering has

many branches course like the civil,ECE,EEE,Mech,CSE more course.you don't

like this course go for degree level.there is a lot opportunity for the Bsc and

bca course.but my suggestion is go for the medical or engineering.but the

choices is your.
Thanks.
Good luck..
31st March 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What about artitect?
31st March 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

can i opt for journalism or acting after class 12th if i have taken physics chemistry and maths?
11th May 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

in engineering i have selected two courses they are eee and cse.which is the best? please reply me
13th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

After ii pu pcmb which is the best courses for girls bright future
6th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please suggest me what is the best caurse after 12th which would lead me to a better job in future with high pachage.. I have chosen subjects physics,biology,chemistry and maths also...
11th June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

can i join i.p.s.exam after b.p.t.
24th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

studying in 11th.what course shud i select after 12th in pcb?
24th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what course sud i do aftr 12th?
21st July 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I am really confused.I hav cmpltd my 12th with PCM.Should i go for pharmacy or engineering?plz tell.
30th August 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

commerce business study english maths accountancy in 12th std which course can we appear in graduation
30th August 2011, 10:32 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
12th is a very vital stage of anybodies future,you have to choose your further course very sincerely.
As you have Math,Physics and Chemistry as your subjects , then I have to say that is good.Now you should think for Technological study as the next course.For that you sit for AIEEE or IIT JEE and score a good rank , so that you can get admission to a good college.
With Engineering you can have lots of job opportunity both private and public sector.You can go for IAS,IPS or any software or hardware company.

So Engineering is the best option yo choose.
All the best.
15th December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Why do u choose pharmacy as the subject of your study
?
15th December 2011, 09:35 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
For a better future you can take up B.E, MBBS or B.TECH, and study hard to get a good college in the entrance exams.
15th December 2011, 09:36 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?

DEAR FRIEND,
After class 12th the best courses you can apply for are-
1.You can apply for either enggineering and Medical field.

You can also apply in Defence sector.

you can do MBBS,B.Pharma,M.Pharma,you can set up your own clinic after completing graduation.
In enggineering field you can apply for B.Tech, M.Tech,BCA,MCA,B.SC.

BEST WISHES!!!!!!!!
15th December 2011, 09:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
I am providing you a carrier path chart from where you can get details .........

Good luck...............
24th March 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th if i have 50% in PCB?
25th March 2012, 01:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology you have many option like:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.H.M.S
> B.SC BIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY
> B.SC MICROBIOLOGY
> B.SC BIOCHEMISTRY
> B.SC NURSING
> B.PHARMA
etc

GOOD LUCK!
19th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

please sir tell me about the bsc biotech full info.
17th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please guide me that with pcb in class 12th is their a scope of doing fashion designing??
2nd June 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i am having pcb but i dnt know what to do after 12th so that i can find a good job except medical..
17th February 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
iam a student of 11th,with medical stream(i.e phyiscs,bio,chem,maths).
nom I have this quiry of choosings the best career for me.
neiter iam interested in medical nor non-nonmed Iam thinking to join in for management course but I also don't want to leave my line what should I do?
22nd February 2013, 02:00 AM
dyco

Smile Re: Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir
iam a student of 11th,with medical stream(i.e phyiscs,bio,chem,maths).
nom I have this quiry of choosings the best career for me.
neiter iam interested in medical nor non-nonmed Iam thinking to join in for management course but I also don't want to leave my line what should I do?
Dear, first you need to complete your 12th and thereafter you can choose from various courses available to a student of science stream. As you are saying , neither you are interested in medical field nor want to leave you live, so i will better suggest you some course you can opt for in this condition.
Here, i am providing you a few of the courses you can go for and colleges/institute offering the courses for the same-

1- B. Sc. Applied Physical Science
College-

*Miranda House, Delhi

2- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Colleges-

*Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Haryana

*Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai

*Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur

3- B.Sc in Animation
College-

*Picasso Animation College, Lucknow

4- B.E (Aeronautical Engineering)
Colleges-

*PEC University of Technology (Formerly PEC), Chandigarh

5- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
College-

*Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

6- B.Sc.(Physics)
College-

*Ethiraj College, Chennai

7- B.E (Civil Engineering)
Colleges-

*MVSR Engineering College, Hyderabad

8- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Colleges-

*Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Haryana

9- B.Arch
Colleges-

*Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA), Mumbai

*Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow

*Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture, Mumbai

*Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

10- B.Tech (Biotechnology)
College-

*Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Noida

With Regards
1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
you need not to look on other boys to select your career. choose what you like not what others like
2nd April 2014, 01:45 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

The top course to join in the field of Life Sciences is Medicine.

Many of the candidates have a desire to see themselves as a Doctor. That goal will be fulfilled if you opt for Medicine course.

The admission for this course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join Medicine are
AFMC
AIPMT etc.

There are some state level Entrance Exams also to join Medicine course.

Some other courses will be
BDS
Physiotherapy
Homeopathy
Veterinary etc.

Even for these courses, the admission will be given on the basis of Entrance Exam.

Having interested in designing of drugs and medicine, you can opt for Pharmacy courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy etc.

Some other good options will be choosing
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Genetics etc.
at Graduation level and then doing the Post Graduation in the same area.

Wish you all the best.
25th May 2014, 02:42 PM

Dear,
Sir/ mam,
I m 12th appered student in science. N i really intersted to go for fashion designing. plz
Sir / mam can u guide me..
27th May 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my twelfth std i m intrstd in doing fachine technology can u say me the scopeof this group please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?