7th March 2012, 03:25 PM
Mohd. Zaid

How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?

Hello,

My sister is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.

Mohd. Zaid
Mobile No. +91-8010153124
Email - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  2. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  3. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  6. When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  8. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  10. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  15. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  17. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  18. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
7th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?

how we get admission in class tenth
27th April 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?

hello sir my name is imran and i am vary to how get admission in amu after passing 12th so please suggested me.nd what field i choose in future.
19th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, please can u tell me where i can get the admission form of AMU. i am from ASANSOL region. so,please can u suggest me something.
2nd December 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is their is any entrance exam for admission in 11th class
15th December 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i will be appearing for 10 bords ICSE and i want to join a.m.u. from std 11..???
please tell me the procedure for the entrance test as well as the schedule...???
20th December 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in 11science in A.M.U.
3rd January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
10th January 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

from where i get the admission form for class 11th?
30th January 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?

Good afternoon sir, please can u tell me where i can get the admission form of AMU. i am from ASANSOL region. so,please can u suggest me something. I'm presented in gorakhpur
26th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how many subjects involves in entrance examination for class eleventh(science)
19th December 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Date of filling application form for class 11 entrance 2014-15
24th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i get admission in class 9 .i have gaped 1 year please help me my email is [email protected]
24th December 2013, 07:10 PM
mahtabansari687

sir can i get admission in amu i have gapped 1 year.my email is [email protected]
29th December 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hello
From where I can get the amu admissions forms 2014 .for 11th class please tell the website name.
18th February 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 {ICSE board} and going to appear for boards in march 2014. I am willing to get admission in AMU , so when , where and how to get and sumbit application forms and what is the fee structure of AMU for class 11. when and where entrance would be held. kindly reply as soon as possible. I want to take commerce in class 10. EMAIL; [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Assalamualaikum,please can you tell me whare i can get the admission in class 11 science in A.M.U.I am from west Bengal region so please can you suggest me something.
21st March 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

SIr I am Student of class 10th cbse from Allahabad so I want to know about how many marks are required in entrance of 11th science in AMU
10th January 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in AMU in class 11 .from where I get the application form and what is the syllabus criteria for it ?
11th September 2017, 05:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is one of the top university. This university conducts their own entrance test for giving admissions into different courses. This university has different types of courses like senior secondary education, graduation, post graduation and PhD. The entrance exam dates, syllabus, eligibility requirements varies based on the course.

To get admission for 11th class in AMU the eligibility required is to complete 10th or equivalent education in any discipline with minimum 45% from any recognized board.

Admission process:
- If you fulfill the requirements then you need to fill the application form.
- The application form will be available in their official website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
- You need to pay the application fees, upload photos, required documents and submit the application form.
- You'll receive admit card through email. You need take print out of it.
- You need to attend and qualify in the entrance exam.

The syllabus for the entrance exam varies based on the stream. There will be 100 questions, each question carries one mark.

Science stream:
- Science: 50 marks
- Maths: 30 marks
- General knowledge: 10 marks
- Indo - Islamic culture: 10 marks

Commerce stream:
- Social studies: 60 marks
- Maths: 20 marks

Arts stream:
- Social studies: 60 marks
- Maths: 20 marks
3rd June 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I want my daughters admission in amu please let me know the procedure as she going to appear in 10 the board examination in oct 2019 wants admission in 11th standards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?