28th August 2010, 04:43 PM
NARESHKUMAR.MYDAM

Which course should I choose between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

Hello sir ,
i have completed my btech in mech affiliated to jntu. And interested in management studies but at the same time on my tecnical subjects.
Sir please suggest me in selection of my pg course.

17th May 2011, 02:10 PM
luckykai007

Default Re: Which course should I choose between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

to choose between MBA and M.Tech totally depends on you
if you want to do the technical jobs and research then you must proceed with the M.Tech degree
or if you want to earn money then you should do the MBA after the B.Tech in the mechanical
but then if you choose the MBA then you will not net the technical education which you learnt in the last 4 years
so the decision purely depends on you
18th May 2011, 01:37 PM
luckykai007

Default Re: Which course should I choose between M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?

to choose between MBA and M.Tech totally depends on you
if you want to do the technical jobs and research then you must proceed with the M.Tech degree
or if you want to earn money then you should do the MBA after the B.Tech in the mechanical
but then if you choose the MBA then you will not net the technical education which you learnt in the last 4 years
so the decision purely depends on you
27th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed my btech in EEE department i want to do MBA how i can proceed
16th September 2011, 12:45 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend,

it is all depend on you that if you want to go in the business field the MBA is better for you, and if you want to make your career in the technical field then you should go for the m.tech.

for the m.tech you must fight the entrance exam of GATE by which you will get good colleges for the m.tech.

for the MBA you can give the CAT and MAT exam and go for this.

best of luck.
17th January 2012, 10:35 AM
adlsm

MBA or M.TECH it totally depends on your interest and choice , doing a MBA after B.tech is good but your Btech degree loses its value, i would suggest to do Mtech .
MBA can fetch you a lot of money though , all the best
17th January 2012, 04:13 PM
kmaj

Hi,

b.tech in mech means MBA is better.......if you do m-tech also you have good future but when compared salary and all MBA is better one.....because in mech software job is very difficult to get so through MBA you can easily get good job....

all the best
17th January 2012, 05:51 PM
mittal swati
Member+

to choose between MBA and M.Tech is completely depends upon you because if you wants
t go in a job then MBA will be a better option and if you go in a research then M.tech will be a better option
29th February 2012, 11:10 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you want to do the technical jobs and research then you must proceed with the M.Tech degreeif you want to earn money then you should do the MBA after the B.Tech in the mechanicalbut then if you choose the MBA then you will not net the technical education
MBA or M.TECH it totally depends on your interest and choice , doing a MBA after B.tech is good but your Btech degree loses its value, i would suggest to do Mtech .
MBA can fetch you a lot of money though

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?