24th October 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch in M.Tech after B.Tech marine?

What can I do after B.Tech marine. Further I want to change my branch in M.Tech. So, which is the suitable branch for me?

25th October 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch in M.Tech after B.Tech marine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do after B.Tech marine. Further I want to change my branch in M.Tech. So, which is the suitable branch for me?
You can't change your stream.

So you can do M.Tech in Marine Engineering because you have completed B.Tech in Marine engineering.

To get admission in M.Tech course, you should qualify GATE entrance ea.
25th October 2016, 10:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in M.Tech course after completion of your B.Tech, there is no such issue in it, you will have to clear M.Tech entrance examination and after clearing the examination with minimum cut-off, you will be eligible to get admission in the M.tech course and continue with your studies further.
25th October 2016, 11:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You cannot change your branch in the MTech after the BTech from a specific branch.

In BTech, you study many subjects and in MTech, you need to choose any of the subject from your BTech as the entire stream of study to study deeply and specially into that subject.

That's why it is called Master.

You need to take any of the subject available in MTech form your BTech only.
8th August 2021, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can we change branch of marine to technical branch in pak navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?