21st September 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for Graduation after 12th Science to get huge vacancies under UPSC and MPPSC recruitment?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam fro CBSE Board of 12th standard with Science stream. My aim is to appear for UPSC and MPPSC recruitment exams. So, I want to know that which course I should opt in my Graduation so that I can have huge vacancies available for me?

26th September 2018, 11:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for Graduation after 12th Science to get huge vacancies under UPSC and MPPSC recruitment?

The common eligibility to appear in MPSC and UPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit varies with examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mppsc.gov.in.
27th September 2018, 12:10 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for Graduation after 12th Science to get huge vacancies under UPSC and MPPSC recruitment?

The eligibility to appear for UPSC and MPPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

Although the criteria varies for various other recruitment examination conducted by UPSC and MPPSC.

So, you can pursue bachelor degree in any discipline for most of the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?