2nd August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

7th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment?

MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.

The total number of vacancies for post of Veterinary Assistant surgeon recruitment is 188.

Bachelor's degree in animal husbandry from a recognized university is minimum qualification. The age criteria is 21-40 years.
7th August 2018, 08:32 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment?

There are 188 vacancies available in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment.
7th August 2018, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available in MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment are 188.

To be eligible to apply for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree in Animal husbandry or Veterinary Science from a recognised university.
7th August 2018, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:

Number of vacancies available for MPPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - MPPSC

Name of the Job Position - Veterinary Assistant Surgeon

Number of vacancies - 188 vacancies

Hence, if you have completed Graduation in Veterinary from a recognized university then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
7th August 2018, 11:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Thete are total 188 posts available for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in MPPSC recruitment 2018.
Last date to apply for this post is 5th September 2018. Candidate must have completed Graduation in Animal Husbandry field from a recognized university to be eligible to Apply for that post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?