6th February 2012, 09:00 AM

Which course should I opt for in Masters level after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

after bsc in biotechnology
what should be do to put Dr. in front of name in master level course....?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  5. How to join M.A after passing 12th in commerce?
  6. Which stream should I choose if I am good in Biology and not good in Mathematics?
  7. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  8. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  9. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  10. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. How to opt for BSc Biotechnology from Lucknow University?
  12. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  13. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  14. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  15. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  16. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  18. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
6th February 2012, 12:31 PM
prafvik

Default Re: Which course should I opt for in Masters level after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello Raj ,

after BSc Biotechnology you can do either MSc, MBA or MTech in biotechnology

provided that you should qualify entrance for MTech as GATE and

CAT for MBA .

MSc has direct entry to the course.

Further you can do P.Hd which makes you doctor.

GOOD LUCK

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?