14th June 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?

I have finished B.Tech biotechnology i am confused, were to do masters (us,Germany ,India) i have allow profile in engineering 5.9 cgp and 10 and 12 th above 80 %..and my gre score is 308 and good TOEFL score but i was bit afraid that i have a low cgp i would not get good universities and scholarship and my well wisher gave me a thought that u finish masters in India and get good percentile/cgp and apply for doctorate studies .as of now i haven't written GATE so i don't know wt to do pl z advice me i have finished my b tech in 2013 and interested in biotechnology ,genetics,food processing and forensics could you pl z enrich me with all the future of all this wt is the best option for doing Masters and were?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  3. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  4. Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  6. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  7. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to apply for PhD in German universities with fellowship?
  13. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  14. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
15th June 2015, 10:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?

As you have a good GRE and TOEFL Score then you must try and go to study your MS from an University Abroad.
Universities in both Germany and US are very good when it comes to higher studies in the course of Biotechnology.
So apply for the Universities where you can on the basis of your GRE and TOEFL Score and try and get admitted to one of the Universities Abroad that will be best for you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?