1st April 2019, 11:44 AM
poojithaakula

Which course should I pursue to secure good job after completing BTech(CSE)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech, studying with CSE stream. I want to study more after my BTech. I just want to know that which course should I choose to get good job after completion of my Graduation?

3rd April 2019, 07:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to secure good job after completing BTech(CSE)?

After completion of your B.Tech course in CSE stream, you can get good job in any IT company. In the final year of your graduation, there will be recruitment drive in which numerous IT companies will be visiting your campus.

There will be written test in which you will have to qualify their test followed by Personal Interview. If you qualify their stages, then you can easily get good job in those reputed IT companies.

However, if you are not getting job in IT companies. Then you can pursue courses like:
  • Python
  • Data Science
  • Hadoop
  • Big Data
  • ASP.Net
  • SAP
  • Java
3rd April 2019, 09:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to secure good job after completing BTech(CSE)?

In order to secure a good job after completing B.Tech in CSE , I would like to suggest you to pursue your M.Tech in CSE.
After completion of Masters course you will have chances that you will get handsome salary after experience of two to three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?