25th March 2017, 12:22 PM

What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a 2 years Medical course so I want to know what is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  3. Can I pursue B.Pharmacy from IGNOU after completing class 12th? What is the course duration and what is the fee structure?
  4. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  5. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  7. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  8. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  9. How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?
  10. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  12. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  13. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  15. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  18. Can I pursue ITI Fitter course after completing class 12th? Will I get a job after completing ITI Fitter course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?