25th July 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to get a good job after completing B.Com?

Hello Sir, I am a commerce student and right now I am in 1st year I want to know that Which course should I pursue to get a good job after completing my graduation with B.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  2. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  3. Can I get a job in Research Sector after completing B.Sc Medical Science or do I have to pursue Masters in the field?
  4. How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?
  5. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  6. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  7. Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job?
  8. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? -- [New]
  9. Whether I will get a good job after completing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management or I have to pursue Higher studies?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  11. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  12. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  14. How can I pursue Oceanography from Tamil Nadu? Which College in Tamil Nadu offers Oceanography course and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  15. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  16. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  17. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  18. How to get a job after completing B.Com?
28th July 2016, 03:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to get a good job after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a commerce student and right now I am in 1st year I want to know that Which course should I pursue to get a good job after completing my graduation with B.Com?

The aspirant can choose any one of the course given below to get a good job;
M.Com
CA
CS
ICWA
MBA
MCA
CFA
LLB (Law Degree)
Civil Services Examination (UPSC)
PG Diploma in Management
MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
B.Ed
Diploma in Education
Diploma in Hotel Management
Coaching Course for IBPS & SBI Clerks and PO examinations
Diploma in Taxation Laws
M.A Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?