8th January 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?

Respected Sir, I want to work and earn because of my Financial problems so I want to know how can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? -- [New]
  2. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  3. Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?
  4. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  5. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  6. What are the job opportunities for me after completing my 12th?
  7. What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  8. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  9. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study ICSI course along with B.Com? Short term courses to study along with B.Com?
  11. Best Short Term courses after graduating in Computer Science to get job in Banking Sector
  12. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years?
  14. Can I get a government job after completing B.E?
  15. Which are the short term courses after passing 12th?
  16. Which short term courses are best to pursue after completing Polytechnic Diploma in ECE?
  17. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  18. Which short term courses in Software field are good to learn?
15th January 2017, 06:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?

There is no need to do any short term course. You can crack government job entrance exams to get good job. You are eligible for following entrance exams:

Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination: Age limit is 18-27 years.

It consists of questions from aptitude, English, Current Affairs and static General knowledge.

Other entrance exams are:

Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

NDA entrance exam.
15th January 2017, 07:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?

You can do technical courses in computer applications of 3 months of 6 months duration so that you can get job in private company as computer operator. There are certain government job entrance exams for which 10+2 candidates can apply to get government job.

>>National Defence Academy entrance exam for jobs in Defence. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for this exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher secondary level exam. The age limit for SSC CHSL exam is 18-27 years.

You can apply for these two exams to get job in government sector.
15th January 2017, 08:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can get jobs after 10+2 after clearing any of given below entrance exams:

1. Train Ticket Examiner entrance exam.

2. SSC LDC DEO exam.

3. NDA entrance examination.

4. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.

5. Technical entry scheme of Indian Army.
15th January 2017, 11:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can get job after 12th by passing in competitive entrance examination conducted by different body.

For example, 12th passed candidates can apply for NDA entrance examination to get job in Defence.

SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary level examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?