13th January 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course we should take in intermediate to become an Air Hostess?

Which course should we take in intermediate to become an air hostess? Can you please give me the right details which I can follow next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Can I become an Air Hostess, if I have good height and I am beautiful?
  3. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  4. Is it necessary to pursue any course related to Air Hostess to become an Air Hostess? Computer science graduate cannot become an Air Hostess?
  5. List of best institutions to join for Air Hostess in Hyderabad
  6. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  7. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess?
  8. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Step by step procedure to get Air Hostess job in Domestic Airlines?
  10. What is the fee structure followed for air hostess training?
  11. Is it compulsory to have graduation in order to be an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  12. Which Language is important for becoming an Air Hostess? How can I improve my English?
  13. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  14. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  15. Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?
  16. What steps should I follow to become an Air Hostess after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream?
  17. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completion of Computer Science engineering?
  18. What is the process followed to apply for Air hostess job right after completion of intermediate?
15th January 2018, 09:51 AM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course we should take in intermediate to become an Air Hostess?

Let me make it very clear to you. The eligibility criteria for Air Hostess course in India are:-

1. Candidate must qualify Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised board. Stream doesn't matters for this course. So, You are free to choose any of the stream in Intermediate.
2. Graduate candidates are also eligible to join this course.
3. Candidates having diploma in Hotel Management & Tourism Management can also apply for this course.
4. Physical standards for this course is :- Height - 157.5 cms (min.)for females & 163 cms (min.) for males, Eye Sight -6/6.

These are the basic requirements for Air Hostess course.
15th January 2018, 11:12 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Which course we should take in intermediate to become an Air Hostess?

You can take any of the courses of your interest as the requirement to become Cabin Crew are :

- You must have passed senior secondary or equivalent in any of the streams i.e Science, Arts, Commerce etc. from a recognised board.

- There are some physical and medical criteria which need to be taken care of while applying for cabin crew jobs :

- Height : 157 cm or more.

- Weight : Not less than 50kg and must be in proportion to the height.

- Eye : 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other without spectacles and free from colour defect.

- Tattoos are not allowed any where on the body and you should be free from any major deformities.-

- You must have excellent communication skills and adapt to different conditions.
15th January 2018, 12:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any subject or stream as per your interest in 11th and 12th standard because those who are Aspiring to become an Air hostess can pursue intermediate in any stream.
After 12th standard you will have to appear for the entrance exam in order to pursue the training course.
15th January 2018, 01:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can opt any stream to become an Air Hostess.

A candidate who is 12th passed with any stream is eligible to be an air hostess.

A candidate must have English as a main subject in class 12th.

A candidate must have good knowledge of English and Hindi language.

A candidate must have minimum18 years of age and maximum 25 years of age.
15th January 2018, 01:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No matter with which subject you are doing your 11th and 12th class. For Air hostess job you have to do course of Air hostess, which is one year course.

Eligibility criteria:-

- Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages.
- The candidate must pass 12th with degree in hospitality, or other graduate degree.
- A candidate must be eligible for an Indian passport.
- A candidate must be unmarried.
- Perfect eyesight
15th January 2018, 01:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in Air Hostess Training Institute, you have to qualify your 12th standard with any stream in which you are interested because to take admission in air hostess Training Institute there is no specific stream required.
You can pass your 12th standard with either medical non medical, commerce or Arts depending upon your interest.
15th January 2018, 01:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You can opt for any course in intermediate to become an Air Hostess in coming future. The course which you will opt must have English as compulsory subject. Other than this you should follow following criteria:

~~Good communication skills.

~~Knowledge of foreign language will be helpful.

~~Good Height as per requirement of Airlines.

~~Complexion is also taken into account by some of Indian airlines.
15th January 2018, 02:47 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

At (10+2), You can choose any stream, but you should choose hotel management and tourism course as bachelor's degree course which will help you to develop skills to become an Air Hostess.

Eligibility For Air Hostess
- You must have passed hotel management and tourism course.
- Your age should be between 18 to 26 years.
- Height should be minimum 157.5 cms for girls.
- You must be physically fit.
- You should have mastery in spoken english, hindi & any other foreign language.

Required Skills For Air Hostess
- Good Appearance
- Positive Attitude
- Friendly Personality
- Pleasant Voice
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Spirit
- Sense of Responsibility
- Language Proficiency

Top Air Hostess Training Institutes
- Frankfinn Institute
- Air Hostess Academy
- Universal Aviation Academy
- Livewel Academy
- Bombay Flying Club College of Aviation
- Jet Airways Training Academy
- Indigo Training Centre
- Rai University
15th January 2018, 04:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

There are various courses to be pursued after 10th to become an Air Hostess. Some of them are as follows and listed below.

Certificate courses or short term courses for 10+2 candidates are as follows:-
Aviation Management and Hospitality
Air Hostess Management
Aviation Customer Service
Air Hostess Training
Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Airlines Hospitality

Diploma Courses are as follows:-
Diploma in Air Hostess Training
Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management
Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
Diploma in Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Training

Degree courses are as follows:-
B.Sc. in Air Hostess Training
B.Sc. Aviation
Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management
15th January 2018, 04:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on stream of 12th std to become air hostess in future. The required qualification to pursue course is that candidate must have passed 12th and have diploma or bachelor degree in tourism or management course.

The age limit is 18-26 years and minimum height is 157.5 cm but it varies with different airlines.

Candidates need to have better spoken eligibility and fair complexion.
15th January 2018, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific course to be selected for becoming Air Hostess. Candidates from different discipline are eligible for Air Hostess.

You should have English as compulsory subject in intermediate.

To be selected as Air Hostess, you should have good and fluent communication skills. Knowledge of more than one language and foreign language is always desirable. You must meet minimum height requirement for Air Hostess.
15th January 2018, 06:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The qualification for becoming Air Hostess is :

Intermediate in any stream with English as compulsory subject.

Then you should pursue diploma in tourism. Work on words pronunciation, communication skills and how to talk, in simple word, personality development is very necessary.

There are height and weight criteria also.
15th January 2018, 06:19 PM
sitaafalam

To become an Air Hostess, you should take MPC in Intermediate.

MPC course contains
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry subjects

You can take any other stream also. But MPC stream is preferred.

Directly after 10+2, you can join Air Hostess training institutes.

After Graduation also, you can join this Training.

You should be unmarried male and less than 25 years for joining this training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?