13th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?

Hi, I am Prerna from Mumbai. I am in 10th standard, but I am interested to become an Air Hostess. Respectable Sir, please tell me, can I take this arts field for the Air Hostess?

14th July 2017, 11:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is arts field suitable for Air Hostess training?

Yes, you can become an air hostess if you study arts. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in any stream are eligible to become an air hostess. But, it is preferred to complete your graduation at first, so that you can get more opportunities. After completing your 12th or graduation you can get admission in an air hostess training institute and get trained to become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?